Chapter Twenty One: Intense Epileptic Sex

Note: Magkaka-epilepsy ka talaga kapag binasa mo ang chapter na 'to. If you are not ready to bear the heat. Then get out of the fire. Rated 18+...virgins should try this one for experience (evil grin).

Quote to Remember:

"Gusto kong maranasan mong kabahan. Kabahan, dahil hindi kita titigilan."

Cassandra's

Cassandra's face a little out of the fine line. With her eyes upward sinking into the unbreakable concentration, savoring his lips. And to the thought that her inhibitions had long gone. Tinakasan na siya katinuan. She's kissing Jethro wholeheartedly. Torridly. Intensely.

The pace of their lips are like magnets. Pushing and pulling each other's breaths. Then drawing into a unified breathing just as when their lips intentionally parted for a few seconds. His lips shouts demolishion. With his tongue trying to destroy her wall of conemplation and hesitation. Cassandra couldn't control the force coming. Jethro's kisses were different everytime. There were once that it was peaceful. Once being laid back. Uncontributive. But for some reason this kiss was a complete surprise.

Torridness isn't enough to describe this genre. Binigyan siya nito ng samu't saring emosyon. It's forcing her to laid back and forget about the word dominance she had been imposing since. Binuhay nito ang kanyang natutulog na pagkababae. Boling her heat to the maximum degree she could ever think of.

She almost shouted. A jocular moan sizzle her. Natibag na nito ang pader niya. And just like the armies of Spartan ay mabilis na na-invade ng dila nito ang buong espasyo ng bibig niya. Taking everyone inside a captive. Her gums almost curse with the new intruder. And her tongue who's captivity catapulted her to fight back. Their tongue fenced like a samurai legends.

"Oh God...oh God..." almost unaudible to hear. Her eyes upward. Chest inward sticking in his body. And Jethro's hands grabbing her hair like she was about to take on and rape her for good.

He's strong. Jesus he's very strong. And Gid knows how much force she exerted to fight his smoldering temptation. But it struck her to the bone—No! That wasn't right. Not just her bone but her soul accompanied the fighting. Yet her body can't withstand the spiritual thrust on her groin and to Jethro's soulful rendition of sex.

Their lips darted the distance. Capturing the wind that's been a distance to them. The first meeting were ecstatic. She could hear burst of flavors on her lips—like fireworks on a New Year's Eve.

Something more was onto it. Her lips rooted as if it was planted on his lip's skin.

Something was more to that kiss. It gave her numerous. Countless. No! a bunch of emotions, exploding all together. Undescribable feeling jolted her, habang nag-ma-martial arts ang kanilang mga dila.

Sumampa ang binata sa kama. Crawling into the white plain bed sheets. Imprisoning her lips upang huwag maghiwalay sa pagkakadikit as she continued to retreat unintentionally. She grip the sheet—more like she almost stash the bed sheet with her bare hands. The dominance of his lips toying her was unquantifiable.

Her act of retreat was of no use. She was glued desperately on the bed head ramp. She moaned, her moan was a stutter one. Struggling. And just enough to say "ahh" before a heavy and wind spit out of her mouth.

Soon enough Cassandra's moan became a sinister. With hands travelling fast to her thin line of strap strangling on her shoulders. To the very fair breast she had, squeezed by Jethro's molesting fingers. And to the truth that Jethro's heat radiates all over her. It was heaven.

Mas lalo pang rumagasa ang kakaibang init nang maghubad ang lalaki sa harapan niya. Their lips parted for a bit then go back dancing in the flames. Her left hand guiding it's way to the man's chest. The first touch almost electricutes her skin, just like touching a lava from a stubborn erupting volcano.