Chapter 18

They looked at each other waiting for the signal. They knew they were already inside. If they thought they could kill them easily by sneaking at night well they were wrong.

And like a lion watching it's prey, they stayed hidden in the dark observing the intruders.

They really are stupid. This house might only have a few servants and not even a single guard assigned but it doesn't mean that it could easily be trespassed. They did not hire normal servants just to cook and clean, they were pro not at cleaning but in killing.

He glanced at the window and saw one of his servants positioning, hiding on top of a tree with the tip of the rifle pointing outside the thick leaves. The other was somewhere in the house positioning his bombs. Well, it doesn't mean they'll blow the house but it might come in handy and besides, the intruders were not just any ordinary vampires, they were legendary rogue vampires. And when I say legendary, it means they spent all their life slaughtering both vampires and humans. They're pretty famous too. Too bad they missed some centuries because they were put too sleep but now i think they're catching up with their killing routine.

One of them stopped and sniffed. He smiled when he smelled them.

"How sad. I thought I could surprise you.",the intruder said with hands on his waist. "As expected from the heir of the crown. But i doubt if you could take your father's throne after tonight", he said with confidence and arrogance.

"Shouldn't you be in your coffin? Taking your beauty sleep? You look much better inside there than being here.",it was Leo who spoke. The intruder looked around trying to trace where the voice came from.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't my dear best friend, Leonardo Brix.",he smirked with a mix of bitterness on his face. "I wouldn't be surprised why you are still alive up to this year! What do you expect from traitors, they'll do everything to survive!",for a moment his tone was showing the feeling of being hurt but it was immediately replaced with hatred. "You deserve to die...just like that bitch! Dhalia...was that her name?",he mocked Leo.

From out of nowhere, Leo lunged at the smirking Tyrone. He slammed him down to ground punching his face.

"How dare you...",he punched again hitting Ty's nose which bled the moment it felt the impact. "disrespect...",he sent another punch. "MY SISTER!!!!",he screamed. But before he could make another blow, Tyrone pushed him hard and he flew towards the glass table which broke when he landed.

Tyron stood up, massaging his broken nose, twisting his neck from left to right with cracking sound. He straightened his crumpled shirt as he walked slowly towards Leo who was groaning.

Tyrone laughed wickedly. "She.doesn't.deserve.any.respect",he emphasized each word making sure that Leo will hear them clearly.

Leo grabbed the couch beside him and threw it towards Tyrone who immediately swerved to his right avoiding the flying couch but his arm was slightly hit. The couch hit the wall and made a crack, some debris were falling and the couch broke falling into the marble floor.

He grinned knowing what could trigger Leo. It made his blood boil and it made him angry but it was also his weakness.

"You know, she's not that bad though",he paused making sure he had Leo's full attention. "She's so good in bed.",he added while licking his lips lustfully.

Leo couldn't hold his temper anymore. He knew Tyrone would use his sister to trigger his emotions. He knows him so well. He knows his weakness and that is his family. He couldn't help but ask why he had made friends with someone as wicked as Tyrone.

He fought hard to control his inner beast. He must not fall into his trap. His words are nothing.

"Looks like someone can't keep his eye out from my sister.",he teased. The young Tyrone smiled and he was blushing.