Chapter 25

Tears started to fall as the sad memory from the past faded. It was because of jealousy that innocent lives died on that night. It was because of power that blood was shed from those people who had treated them with love and respect.

"See? You're family is such a weakling.",Odnam interrupted his thoughts. With the blink of an eye, Odnam dashed towards Lucas.

"LUCAS!",Argus shouted as he blocked Odnam's attack.

Lucas was awakened from his deep thoughts when he heard a crashing sound.

He looked down the stairs and saw Argus sitting on top of Odnam's belly gripping his neck tightly pinning him down on the marble floor. His clothes were torn, there were cuts all over his body and some wounds were still healing and bleeding.

Argus looked back at Lucas. "Get her out of here!",he yelled. "Now---"

He was.cut off when Odnam punched his side making Argus to fall beside him, crouching in pain. Odnam stood up and kicked Argus right into his stomach sweeping him off the floor towards a wooden table. The feet of the table broke and it fell on Argus who was groaning in pain.

"Didn't I already killed you?",Odnam wiped the blood on his neck which was scratched by Argus' sharp nails.

"Well I'm sorry to disappoint you",Argus staggered to his feet, swaying a little while looking sternly at Odnam. His hand was still covering the side which Odnam hit.

Odnam smirked. "What a fool",he cracked his knuckles and walked closer to Argus. He gripped the collar of Argus' light blue shirt which was stained with blood. "You should have stayed there and pretend you're dead.",he raised Argus higher. "Now, you're brother will not just lose his precious sister but will also lose his stupid younger brother",he grinned.

Argus managed to kick Odnam's leg which made Odnam furious. Odnam slammed Argus on another table sending him straight on the marble floor. Argus' bones cracked and he coughed blood. Odnam placed his foot on Argus' stomach, putting a little pressure on it enough for Argus to groan even more which caused more blood to gush out from his mouth. Argus gripped Odnam's foot but Odnam pressed his foot a little more deeper.

Suddenly, a chair went flying towards Odnam which made Odnam to let go of Argus as he dodged it.

"You missed.",he smirked at Lucas.

Lucas just growled looking at Odnam.

"Don't worry, next time, it'll be your head rolling",he said with a threat imitating Odnam's smirk.

"Heh. We'll see.",he glanced at the direction where Lucas hid Monique. He followed her scent and a wicked smile escaped from his lips when he had found her location.

Lucas took advantage of the situation and advanced towards Odnam punching him on the face followed by a kick on the stomach.

Odnam growled as he fell on the floor touching his swollen cheek, licking the blood on his lips.

Lucas dashed towards him again but just as he was about to throw another punch at Odnam's face. Odnam dodged and gripped his hand tightly, twisted his wrist and punched deeply on his stomach at the same time raised him high up in the air and throwing him on a small bookshelf a few meters from Odnam.

"You.",he leaned closer to Luc's bleeding figure. "are no match for me",then he left and disappeared.