Chapter 30

1 week later....

"And we are here now live at Mt. Hiro, the volcano which is about to errupt any minute from now. The residents living near the volcano had been evacuated to the other town.",the female reporter said while pointing at the huge volcano oozing with dark smoke.

Suddenly, the ground shook and it produced more and more black smoke. "So as you can see, the volcano is about to errupt...."

The erruption took place. There was this weird thunder sound and there were lightning surrounding the volcano. The ground shook which sounded like a giant awakening from deep slumber. The black smoke rose higher until it covered the whole top of the volcano. The newsteam which was taking their live coverage on the opposite mountain ducked as they covered their faces from the black smoke.

"that's weird",the femle reporter said as she slowly got up.There was an erruption but there was no presence of any lava flowing out from the volcano.

When the black smoke slowly subsided, one of the camera man shouted while holding his binoculars. "over there!!!",he screamed with a shocked expression.

All the people who were on that mountain used their binoculars to see what made the man shocked.

"oh my god! There! There!",the reporter ordered her camera man to zoom to a certain spot in the volcano. "who on earth is that!",one man shouted. "what the fck! Is this for real!",another exclaimed.

To their surprise, as the black smoke slowly subsided, they saw a figure emerging out from the mouth of the volcano itself as it made it's way down! They were all terrified at the sight. Who on earth would come out from the errupting mouth of a volcano!?

"can you believe it! That's a human out there! A freakn human!",the reporter panicked.

At a cafê....

"can you believe it! That's a human out there! A freakn human!",the reporter panicked.

"duh. nonsense.",one of the customers shouted while looking at the tv.

"probably an illusion caused by the smoke! Rubbish!",another one said gulping his coffee.

"maybe they're running out of headlines! These people just wants to be famous! Fake!",a woman exclaimed.

The cafe became noisy because of what they saw on tv a while ago showing a man coming out from an errupting volcano. I mean who would actually believe such thing, no human could possibly do that.

..............

"now, where am i?",he said combing his red hair as he looked around.

"You over there! Stay where you are!",the man who seems like a part of a rescue team shouted from the megaphone while sitting at the edge of the helicopter.

He looked up. "oh great! Better get out of here.",he said as he waved at them and with a snap he disappeared which made the rescue team confused and at the same time terrified.

"what.the.fckk.",the pilot said as he stared at the empty spot where the red haired man was supposed to be standing.