Chapter 19

She smiled, her eyes closed. She felt a hand caressing her cheek, combing her hair and sniffed it. She rolled over with her back against the soft mattress, rubbed her eyes and smiled. She slowly opened her eyes saying, "Lu--", her eyes widened, fear engulfing her entire body as she stared at the vampire whom she never expected and never wants to see.

She immediately rose up and was about to jump off from her bed but she was pinned down by two strong hands. Her arms were spread wide on each side while her wrist was tightly gripped. He was hovering above her, trapping her legs between his knees. She gulped hard thinking of the so many possibilities that might occur with this dangerous vampire.

He grinned leaning closer to her face. She looked away which was her biggest mistake allowing the vampire to sniff her neck, his breath fanning on her skin which made her nervous.

Her heart was in a race and the beats were getting louder by the second. She was helpless under the grip of the vicious vampire.

He was enjoying this moment. She was definitely the prettiest of all humans he had encountered. She's so damn attractive and since the day that he laid his eyes on her, he couldn't get rid of her in his mind. She was invading his every thoughts And she looked lovelier when she's in fear.

"Did you miss me pretty lady?",he whispered in her ear. Her body shivered which made him happier.

"You're not real. I'm dreaming.",she said suppressing the extreme fear that's making her body senseless, it was more like a whisper.

He chuckled and grinned as he cupped her cheeks forcing her to face him. Oh, she's so tempting. "Do you want me to prove how real I am?",he said grinning.

She was terrified. She knew everything was real she just want a diversion to keep her from feeling scared. She has to be brave.

"What do you want?",she asked him staring right through his red eyes.

He chuckled again. "Acting brave eh?",he shook his head with an evil smile. "What I want?",he paused making a pretentious act as if he was thinking deeply. "You my pretty lady...you are so interesting.",he said whispering to her ear nibbling her earlobe.

All her efforts to squirm at his grasp were useless.

She focused on thinking of a solution to get free from him while he was still busy nibbling her earlobe which was so uncomfortable.

She bit her lower lip when she came up with a brilliant idiotic stupid idea.

Okay Monique, let's give it a try shall we?, She told herself.

She shook her head to stop the vampire from playing with her earlobe. He stopped then stared at her, his wicked smile never fading.

This is it.

For freedom.,she wants to laugh at her thoughts when she said the last phrase but this was not the time to be laughing.

She smiled back at him seductively. Biting her lower lip slowly then licked her lip swirling her tongue up and down her lips.

He was stunned by what she did and it turned him on. Her grinned looking at her. "I knew you want me too.",he said leaning closer to her face.

He was surprised when she leaned and smashed her lips into his own nibbling his lower lip gently. Oh, damn, she wants this woman so badly and he'll make sure she'll beg for him. He grinned even more as he deepened the kiss pushing his tongue inside her mouth which was welcomed and was immediately entangled with her own. He groaned when she sucked his tongue and swirled it inside his mouth. She was good.

Due to the intense kissing they are having, he got lost in her kisses. He slid one hand inside her night gown which was made of silk. Her skin was smooth and soft. He brushed his hand from her hips going upwards. she wrapped one leg on his waist pulling his entire manhood on top of her as she grind with each kiss, he groaned.

Vampires are really horny creatures, she thought with disgust.

Soon, he lets go of the other hand grabbing a fistful of her hair. His hand roamed on her belly towards her soft breasts. She moaned upon his touch and bit hard on his lip which turned him more.

Upon realizing she was free, with her other leg stuck in between his thighs, she lifted it up with full strength and kicked his excited Xyrus junior which made him withdraw from the kiss making him writhe in agony as he rolled over the bed.

She immediately stood up and ran towards the door wiping her mouth leaving the furious vampire shouting, "YOU BITCH!!! YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!!! I SWEAR I'LL FUCKIN KILL YOU!!! FUCK!!!"