Chapter 26

The candlelights flickered, illuminating the entire room.

She took a glimpse at the huge oval mirror pinned on the brick wall. She glided her fingers on it's shiny golden frame. A mischievous smile appeared on her  tinted dark red lips.

Soon, she'll rule the entire Kingdom. She'll be the most powerful ruler in the entire planet. People will fear her and worship her and so will her own kind.

"Vengeance is mine"...she whispered as she took a step away from the mirror, combing her waist length red hair.

She gently pushed the white silk curtains aside revealing a room with a round pool at the center. Dark red rose petals were scattred atop the crimson colored water. On the four corners of the room stood four candle holders, enough to hold three candles. She took a step closer and let her silky black robe to fall gently on the ground revealing her pearly white complexion.

She slowly dipped herself into the pool with eyes closed and both hands stretched touching lightly the top of the water creating ripples.

She stopped at the center and dipped her entire body.

"Were you able to get him?",she asked with her eyes closed.

"Almost.",the man who was leaning on the wall beside the white curtains answered.

"Oh really?",she raised a brow. "I never thought your men would be that weak."

"Nah. I've got a better plan.",he answered confidently.

"And what is it that you are planning?",she asked calmly.

"It's not gonna be us who will come to him. This time, he'll come to us and surely, our main target will follow.",he smirked at his brilliant plan.

"Hmm...and would that work?",she lifted her arms scooping the red water letting it flow back to the pool.

"You'll soon find out.",he smirked and took a step towards the entrance.

"You know the consequences if you fail",she said sternly combing a strand of her hair.

"I do"he paused before removing the white curtains out of his way, "...sister",and with that he left.

She opened her eyes with a glint of excitement  as she smiled broadly, showing her perfect white teeth.

"Oh isn't it wonderful!!!",she said to herself then made an evil laugh which echoed throughout the entire room accompanied by the crashing of the thunder along with the lightning.

Clankkkk!!!!!

The sound of silverware interrupted her victorious moment. She growled as she dashed towards the direction where the sound came and gripped the servant's neck tightly, pinning her on the wall.

"Uuugh....im..ii..im..sosoo...rryy..youuurr..hihhnness",the young servant struggled to breathe.

"You insolent, impudent, pathetic creature!!!",she yelled.

"I...i..mm..sss...",she begged while grasping for air with teary eyes.

She let go of her letting the poor servant fell on the floor.

The servant looked up at her.

"Beg.",she said sternly looking down at her, her pale complexion illuminated as soon as the moon shone from outside the window showing her perfectly curved naked body.

The servant immediately kneeled and bowed her head to the floor. "I am so sorry master",she said while trying to suppress her tears.

"Look at me",she ordered.

Hopeful that she would be forgiven, the servant immediately looked up....which was her biggest mistake.

Her eyes widened when she saw her body still kneeling on the floor but what terrified her was the fountain of blood which spurted from her neck.

My head...

Takk...

Her head fell on the cold marble floor with eyes open wide right in front of her headless body. She took her last breath and died.

"What a fool",she said with disgust as she kicked the servant's kneeling body down to the floor as it fell beside it's head. She raised her hand and licked the sharp nail which was covered in blood.

------------

Hmmmm....any ideas? Can you guess who is she? Or what would her role be?

Comment down. I'll be glad to read your answer and please don't forget to comment. 😘 Thank you vampies😘