the night before

While ladybug and cat noir we're having a  meeting with the mayor of Paris . He kind of got suspicious and saw a acuma and went after it and ladybug followed him .

They started to argue..
Ladybug : what are you doing kitty ?
Chat : there was an acuma!
Ladybug : but not now we were discussing something with the mayor.
Chat : but what of someone gets acumatized.
Ladybug : fine you can follow the acuma.
Chat : yes my lady .
Ladybug : please be careful though .
Chat : I know my lady .
( He kisses her before he goes and then he leaves )

Ladybug leaves and heads back with the mayor and chat goes his separate way with the acuma

Ladybug leaves and heads back with the mayor and chat goes his separate way with the acuma .

Ladybug thoughts
To be honest I think chat haven't shown that side of him before and it shocked me . Maybe he does really care about me and him and even us.
Wait what am I saying this is crazy talk right now .  Maybe we are meat to be .

Ladybug goes into her house which is Marinette home to and looks at all her photos with cat noir.

I can believe that chat loves me ladybug but I also wonder how he would love the other side of me instead .

Meanwhile with chat ...
Chat thoughts
I don't know what to think about this acuma . How do you think she would feel if I told her how I really feel about her . I don't know  I think I'm just afraid what might happen .

Chat turns around and goes to the mayor office where he would see ladybug . Chat came in quietly and sat next to ladybug .
They started to whisper..
Ladybug : why are you here?
Chat : well I thought since your here I guess I should be here to my lady .
Ladybug : well I can't stop you .
Chat: what do you mean .

Chat and ladybug walk outside while the mayor is giving a speech to the people of Paris .

Chat :my lady I am confused a little about what you said inside.
Ladybug :it's okay chat I have a question about us chat .
Chat ( he looked with a certain face )
Ladybug : you okay chat ...
Chat : I'm okay

They talk for awhile and lady and chat go home .
But before they left they had one thing to do .
Ladybug : hey chat thank you for being my partner and a great friend .
Chat : your welcome my lady I love you with all my kitty heart .

They left to go to there homes and rested until what ever comes tomorrow . When they both got home they went to sleep and hoped to do there best for tomorrow against hawkmoth .

I hope you enjoy this first chapter of this book thank you for those who read my book ...