the Warning of the mircalous 😊

*Ladybug was doing her patrol and saw cat noir sitting on a ledge he looked very upset . So she had walked or swing by with her Yo yo and stopped to check on him *

Ladybug: hey kitty what's wrong?
Cat noir: nothing my lady *wipes away his tears*
Ladybug: hey don't be sad kitty I'm here please talk to me ?
Cat noir : okay my lady
Ladybug : come on kitty you can trust me ?
Cat noir : so my father is thinking about leaving Paris but I don't want to leave because my friends are all here in Paris and I have a good life here.
Ladybug : oh kitty it's okay . I'm here for you just like you were there for me kitty 😆!

*Ladybug hugs cat noir and kissed his cheek as she tired to comfort him a little*

Later that night ...
Chat and ladybug went to search for answers to see why hawkmoth sent her back in another world . Master fun did some research and found and that when hawkmoth has 2 powerful miraculouses he can control anyone he sees .

Chat , Ladybug and master fu talk ...
Chat : what that's not possible right ?
Master fun: it kinda is and if he especially gets a hold of your miraculous than he will take over the world . And that's not what we want here ??
Ladybug: ....
Chat: my lady please say something ?
Ladybug: what should I say . I mean hearing that just makes out job more harder but I'm glad to have you chat by my side always .
Chat : awww thanks my lady 😆

*Chat and ladybug went back out on patrol and still thinking about what master fu said . I think ladybug inner voice was talking " maybe if we can figure out who hawkmoth is so we can capture his miraculous and give it to and hopefully find the peacock miraculous as well . *

The next morning ..

Marinette POV.
I woke up in my bed has the strangest dream . But I was Ladybug but we were trying to beat hawkmoth and we failed terribly and he took our miraculous and I found out who chat was . But nothing I don't think was real hopefully but I get dressed ready to head back to my school to meet alya and have a great day at school .

By the time I left my house I said goodbye to both of my amazing parents and headed to school where my life starts . I seen alya wave me down as I walked up to her and gave her one of my best hugs . And I soon as I turned around Adrien was behind me with a big smile on his face . I was trying to get my words together as I look at his dreamy face and his cute hair ..
I felt lost in his eyes like nothing would ever happen to me 😔 .

Adrien POV.
When Marinette looked at me I was blushing so hard it didn't make sense . I they chole was extremely mad because I was talking to Marinette and alya , nino . Being Friends with the 3 of them makes my life compete in every way . They make life really exciting . But anyway we get in class and Marinette looks super nervous for some reason I look over at nino and asked " what's the matter with Marinette " ? I asked !. Nino shurged and look down . I sighed once more and look down myself but I decided to turn around to look at Marinette and she stared blushing really bad .

*After school*
*Marinette eating for the rain to stop and Adrien sees her and starts to talk to her *

Marinette: it's always raining like this I wish I would have brought an umbrella ?
Adrien: oh no Marinette you will get soaked going out like this .
*Adrien gives Marinette the umbrella *
Marinette: no you shouldn't give that to me you need it !
Adrien: no you need it it's okay im choosing to get wet 😁!

*

 *Adrien gives Marinette the umbrella *Marinette: no you shouldn't give that to me you need it !Adrien: no you need it it's okay im choosing to get wet 😁!*

*Adrien pulls Marinette into a hug at the exact moment that alya and nino come out smiling with cuteness*

Alya whippers to nino " they are perfect for each other just like you and me " she said. He smiled and kissed her cheek as the rain slowly stop and gets dry !

((Hi everyone I hope you enjoy this chapter of mircalous Ness . I hope more chapters are coming soon bug out))