💛the holiday tears💛

The next morning ...

Marinette wakes up and gets dressed to go back to school . And when she gets up and heads down stairs and sees her mom and dad crying and she walks up to them ?

They started to talk :
Marinette : mom ,dad you okay ?
Mrs.cheng : honey *hugs her tightly*
Mr.cheng: sweetheart *hugs her and her mom *
Marinette: you guys are squeezing me . I'm okay Mom and Dad I'm fine I promise.
Mrs. Cheng : are you hurt where were you honey ?
Marinette : I was stuck ?
Mr. Cheng : where though?
Marinette mind : I don't want to tell you then they will get upset but I guess it leaves me no choice .
Marinette : I was stuck in time . The reveser stuck me back in time and that's why I disappeared ?
Mrs . Cheng: oh well thank goodness your okay we thought we lost you !
Mr. Cheng : yeah please be careful okay !

Later that evening ....
Ladybug was doing her rounds and saw cat noir looking at something but she didn't know what?
So she went over to look and he was looking at chole with her dad and mom eating dinner together as a family !

They started talking once more ...
Ladybug : hey you okay?
Cat noir : no I'm not okay *looks down *
Ladybug : what's wrong ?
Cat noir : this is the first year that my mother is gone for Christmas or any other holiday .
Ladybug : really I'm so sorry to hear that ! *Rubs his back*
Cat noir : yeah but I'm trying to get over it slowly !

*Ladybug and cat noir sit and watch the stars and just dream if they both could have something or someone for Christmas *

*They also got up to hug one another and just look at the stars *

So Ladybug grabbed cat noir hand and took him to the effiel tower. They sat and just talk and ladybug finally says the words" I'm thankful to have you in my life kitty and I love you". Cat noir smiled and layed on her lap and just dreamed !

I hope you having a good day ))