🌺the upcoming war 🌺

As you can say Marinette and tikki looked at each other with a deep breath after those words that master fu just said . She didn't feel as good as she had thought but sighs of doubt filled Marinette's head already .
Tikki looked back at master fu's clock and screamed at Marinette telling her we have five minutes to get to school or you will be late to class !!
Marinette told master fu to be careful with the mircale box and she would be back in the afternoon . She waved him goodbye as she dashed to school avoiding to be late again ...

*Marinette sat down next to her best friend alya and explained how the project went the day before since she wasn't there . As she was talking she looked over and Adrien wasn't there she looked at alya and was sad that her crush couldn't make it to class *

*Marinette started to talk to alya and nino *
Marinette: where is Adrien ??
Nino: he couldn't come to school today ?
Alya: girl you okay ??
Marinette: no I'm not okay o need to speak to Adrien please ?
Nino : I told you he isn't here ?
Marinette: yeah you did . Look I'm sorry for being rude I should go ???
Alya: girl wait  ..

*Marinette runs off and tries to clam down and stops and thinks she isn't the one for Adrien *

Marinette's thoughts ..
What if he isn't coming because of me ? I wonder I mean I just can't assume what might of happened ? Maybe he finally realized that he needs me . Looking over at her book and opens it and smiles and sees all the notes about Adrien and her pictures of him as well .

Meanwhile with Adrien ....
I mean I couldn't go to school today because my dad thinks that I'm not doing well in class . But I'm trying to convince him that I am . I have been doing good in all my class for the past week so I don't know why. he is so worried about me failing but I really don't think it all about me failing I feel like there is something else ???

Adrien felt something was about to happen but he didn't know when or where it was . He just felt it in his gut . He went to his dad to and knocked on his door gentle and he came to the door .

They started to talk ...
Gabriel : hello son why are you up so early ?
Adrien : that's a good question but where is Natalie and the gorilla ??
Gabriel : they needed a break from work *he smirked* .
* Adrien knew something was up he could feel it more know since he was with his dad . He looked at his dad again and he smiled again like evil and then suddenly he grabbed me and went down to his secret lair  and he transformed into hawkmoth ...

My poor green eyes was tired and they suddenly had tears in my eyes . He walked up to me slowly and said " if you do as I say I won't hurt you and maybe cat noir will save you " he laughs ..

Ladybug / Marinette thoughts ...
  I came to check and see how Adrien was doing and now I know why his father was so secretive about his secrets . I don't know how cat noir will find me here he probably won't !!

What am I going to do ?? Think Ladybug think . Tikki night be hungry I don't know what to do !! *Ughhhhh*

Ladybug was stuck in the basement with hawkmoth while he was transformed in hawkmoth acumatizing people . Ladybug tired to convince him to stop and that he isn't doing the right thing for him and his son . Ladybug said in her own words " please hawkmoth don't do this I know your son would be very disappointed in you for doing this and causing all this mess . Why would you do this to innocent people ??" Ladybug said .

He looked at her troubling and smiled and said " trust me I wouldn't do this even if I wanted to I'm just trying to bring my family back home . My wife is dead because of a peacock miraculous and if I get ahold to cat noir and your mircalous I will save my wife and bring hell upon these people !!

Ladybug: but why would you do that though ?? What did they ever do to you ??

Hawkmoth: *smirks* you don't understand I have been trying to search for an answer for so long and now that I have you this will soon be all over !!

Ladybug: I will never had over the mircalouses to you never !! Over my dead body !!

Meanwhile with cat noir ...
I don't get it ladybug was supposed to be here an hour ago where is she ??
This isn't like her at all *he felt something again*
Where is she ?? He looked down and saw something come out of his own house ???

He went to go back and check around and saw Ladybug and hawkmoth talking ....

Hawkmoth : I know he will come for his lady so I bet you he is here ??

Ladybug : he isn't coming for me I know he won't . Just give up hawkmoth and let me go ?? We can help you if you would just -

Hawkmoth : enough I don't want to here it ! I'm going to have your mircalous one way or another ..

Ladybug: chat isn't coming just please let me go !!!

Chat noir POV ..
I heard my lady say "let me go " sereval times . I want to help here but I had to wait until the moment was right . And that's when the others showed up .

They started to form a plan to resue Ladybug ....

Rena rouge : what's happening ??.

Chat noir : ladybug is trapped by hawkmoth and the only way to set her free is by giving up our mircalouses?

Queen bee : where not actually doing that are we??

Caprince: we can't ladybug we never allowed that to happen so we shouldn't let that happen either !

Chat noir : true I think we should form a plan but I'm trying to think what kind of plan should we form .
*He thinks long and hard*

Queen bee : anything??

Chat noir : I got it we can use a diversion to get ladybug and take and see who is behind the mircalous of hawkmoth once and for all ..

Rena rouge : what kind of diversion though ?

Chat noir : something that will catch hawkmoth's attention away from ladybug just for a while until we set her free !

Caprince : that's sounds like a great plan !!

They start to look around to use and see what tools they can use to help ladybug escape and to also distract hawkmoth !!

I hope you enjoy this long chapter I'm sorry for the long update but I hope you enjoy this chapter have a great day 😘

Love ladylover25