is Luka moving ?

Luka POV.
My sister and I have to pack up and see if this we will go to school . Our mom says yes and then we head off to our use to be school . When we get there julika leaves to hang out with rose for the last time and then I waved down Marinette and we talked ..

Luka: hey Mari !!
Marinette: hey Luka you okay ?
Luka: no but I have to move today and this is my last day ?
Marinette: no you can't move Luka !!
I will miss you ??*blushing hard*
Luka : you will miss me ?
Marinette: yes I will Luka ?
Luka: well I'm glad that you will at least *smiles*
Marinette: *I need to talk to his mom *
(Time skip)
Adrien POV .
I guess this can only mean two things I mean I can finally get with Marinette and also finally tell ladybug how I feel about her . My heart pounds with an amazing heartbeat ❤️ . I love ladybug she is such a amazing and sweet and also very beautiful woman with amazing ideas at the right time .* He looked at nino thinking about his inner thoughts *

Nino: hey dude you okay ?
Adrien: nino I'm better than okay I'm perfect !!
Nino: dude I have never seen you so Happy!!
Adrien : I'm going to see if Marinette can come to the dance with me ??
Nino: *shocked* you really going to ask her ?
Adrien : yes I am *heart bounding*

(The end of the school day )

*Now let's see if Adrien really asks Marinette to the school dance *

Marinette and alya started to skip down the hallway until they saw the devil chole as she walked towards them slowly !!

Chole: oh my what do we have here Sabrina*laughs*
Sabrina: we have some un lucky kids who thinks they are always right ??
Alya: well I mean we are and plus we all know that Adrien isn't going to take you to the dance chole because your really self-centered and only care about you no one else not even Sabrina !!
Sabrina : chole you don't care about me ??
Chole : well of course not your nothing to me but my best friend ??
Marinette : ....
Chole : well Marinette I'm guessing you learned a good lesson to stay out of my way or else?
Marinette: what are you going to do chole ?? You have always treated me with such disrespect since the first day I met you . So if you don't start treating me with respect then I will show you no mercy got it *Marinette looked in her eyes *
Chole : I mean it's not like you will do anything because if you do than I will tell my daddy that your family can move somewhere else and not live in Paris anymore !!
Sabrina: I thought your father couldn't do that ..
Chole : shut up Sabrina my daddy can do whatever he pleases except himself !
Alya: well if adrien takes you to the dance than he has totally lost his mind ??
Marinette: yup she is right !!

*Marinette and alya sudden reach the school doors entrance and see Adrien walking up to Marinette and alya . He starts the conversation off *

Adrien: Marinette how are you?
Marinette: I -im f-ine how -are you Adrien ?
Adrien: well I'm okay I was just going to ask you something but did you want to come to the school dance with me on Friday ?
Marinette: are you asking me ? Why not chole , Lila or kagami ? I don't understand ?
Adrien : well I mean those girls are just flirting with me but you have always been a good friend and I thought maybe you would like to come anyway ?
Marinette: I would love that *smiles*
Adrien: *smiles*

Well I hope you enjoyed this short chapter 😊 good night everyone