the sleepovers?

Marinette POV..
This would be first night that Adrien is sleeping over for almost 3 to 4 weeks ? "This is amazing " she screamed in slient. She looked over a adrien and he was sleeping right beside Marinette . And Marinette couldn't help herself but it was so cute  messing with him but she didn't?

*Marinette couldn't go to sleep at the time but she had went up to her balcony and watched the nice stars . She sighs and then Adrien comes up and sits next to her and they started to talk *

Mari: Adrien did I wake you ?
Adrien: not at all Marinette I just wanted to make sure you are okay ?
Mari: oh *blushing*
Adrien: well why are you up here?
Mari: I'm just thinking ?
Adrien : about what ?
Mari: I'm thinking about how when I confessed my feelings for you but you didn't answer my question so I guess you didn't like me they way I liked you ?
Adrien: Mari that's not why?
Mari: yes it is you like chole or kagami more than me ? I can't compete with them . They are much more beautiful and perfect than I am ?
Adrien: Marinette I don't like any of those girls ? But I have a crush on someone that I care about is you ?
Mari: *shocked*

Adrien: Marinette can I kiss you ?
Mari: yes

Adrien: Marinette can I kiss you ?Mari: yes

(This wouldn't delete sorry next picture)

*They kissed and it was cute but then Marinette pushed Adrien away but adrien pulled Marinette back in his arms

*They kissed and it was cute but then Marinette pushed Adrien away but adrien pulled Marinette back in his arms .*
They started back talking...
Marinette: why did we just do ? I I I ... Can't do this * she tries to leave *
Adrien: Marinette please ? You know you love me ?
Marinette: of course I do but not like this !!

*Marinette leaves and goes back to her room and sits on her bed thinking about what tikki was talking about a couple weeks before *

*The flashback*
Tikki : Marinette what if adrien moved in with you ?
Mari: why would he do that ?
Tikki : something went wrong in his plans so he has to spend time with you and now you two will fall for each other ❤️
Mari: your super silly tikki he would never notice me like that 😊
Tikki : how do you know that Marinette ?
Mari: cause he likes someone else . And I'm not her ?
Tikki : you never know what might happen?*smiles and starts to giggle*
Mari: *smiles*
They hug and that's the end of the flashback*

*Marinette thinks to herself as if tikki was right and it seems like she can predict the future a lot *

The next morning came ...
Adrien POV.
I woke up next to Marinette seeing her adorable face is amazing . I went to the bathroom to wash my face off and reimagine what happened to us when I kissed the girl of my dreams last night .
I mean maybe Marinette could be ladybug they kinda look similar in a way . It's so cute but also very werid that I'm saying that ?

((Time skip))
*That day Marinette and Adrien walk to school together as if nothing had ever happened between them that night before . They went up to alya and nino blushing and they just all looked at them with faces *

*They four friends a started talking *
Alya: so ?
Mari: so what alya?
Alya : how was your first night with Mr. Agreste ?
Mari: umm I I ..guess it it... was oh oh okay maybe..
Alya: girl what happened you are all sweaty and look sick?
Mari: I feel like I am ?
*Meanwhile *
*Nino and Adrien talking *
Nino: sup dude?
Adrien: hey what's up?
Nino: nothing just looking at alya !
Adrien: aren't you two dating yeah but we talk this morning ?
Adrien: about what ?
Nino : well us basically ?
Adrien : and how did that go?
Nino: it was okay I guess ?

Chole runs up and kisses Adrien lips and she holds his hand as they walk in together leaving nino and alya told Marinette to cover her eyes and she didn't and they she said " come on alya let's go inside " she sighed.

Marinette POV .
This day was already the worse day ever not only but also che was hanging on to Adrien like she was a monkey in a zoo . My prediction was right I'm never good enough for a guy like Adrien . I told alya I will see her later and instead of heading home I decided to go sit in the dark at the park with tikki and talk while I was in tears.
I cried and cried sobbing my life away as I see from a distance a black Shadow ....

((Hey guys I hope you enjoy this chapter there will be more soon sorry for the cliffhanger but I couldn't help it ))