🐞how they saved ladybug 🐞

Hi it's ladylover25 here I'm just here to say this might be another long chapter but here you go enjoy this chapter Au revior  !

Chat noir POV ...
I knew at this moment getting our leader back was going to be quite difficult but I knew also having another set of hands would do justice .

With queen bee as the distraction we had nothing to lose Rena rouge and I swinged over to ladybug to tried to untie here difficult nots .
Ladybug was shocked we were all there trying to help her escape but the plan had quickly become a terrible situation .

Hawkmoth had knew that someone would try to come save ladybug and he looked right at me . I told ladybug to stay back so that I could protect her . She was all we had to do but instead he didn't want to fight he just wanted to talk which was kinda awkward to be honest even for myself .

They talked ...

Hawkmoth: so ladybug you didn't tell me we were expecting more company did you ??

Ladybug : I didn't know they were coming please hawkmoth we can help you just give up and we don't have to fight !

Chat noir : yeah listen to my lady she has a lot of claw-some words to say and your being very rude to my lady ...

Ladybug : kitty not now with the puns ! Look hawkmoth just hand over your mircalous and we don't have to hurt you ?

Hawkmoth : now why would I do that ladybug ? You sue you think you have outsmarted me but you haven't you brought me those mircalouses and your not leaving until they are safe in my hands !! So I suppose you hand them over NOW !!!

Ladybug : NEVER!!

* Chat noir and ladybug started kicking and hitting him . Then caprince and queen bee tried to take his mircalous but he keep moving around so it actually became more difficult to get it . Then Rena rouge did an illusion of the mircalouses and ladybug holded out her hand and took chat noir's hand in her other . *

Ladybug : here if this is what you want come take them from me !!

Chat noir : my lady don't give him what he wants he won't do good with them . He will just make more and more destruction !!

*Ladybug whispers into chat's ear about the plan *

Chat noir : are you sure about this my lady ??

Ladybug: I'm very positive !!! Do you trust me chat ??

Chat noir : I do !!

Rena rouge : we all do !!
Queen bee : yes so do I !!
Caprince : same here !!!

*Ladybug smiles *
Ladybug : you guys ready !!

They say : yes we are ladybug !!

*Hawkmoth looks at ladybug with a smile and waits for her to say anything and then it happened*

*Ladybug talks to hawkmoth straight on *

Ladybug : you are not getting away that easy hawkmoth either you have two choices ? One you either had over your mircalous or you just stop all of this !! You don't need the world falling at your feet like it's your master !!!

Hawkmoth: I don't think you know how it's feels to loose someone close to you ladybug !! I miss her so much and if you want to help me give me your mircalous right now !!!

Rena rouge : ladybug will never give you her mircalous you have to get through me first !!!

Chat noir : yep Rena rouge is right my lady is way smarter than you hawkmoth ! This is a game and tag and you are it !!!