😆the unexpected hug 😁

Marinette POV...
For a second I thought this was another dream with those reality backgrounds with an amazing hug at the end but nope this was actually happening !! I thought it was an amazing feeling to actually hug someone you have never huged in all your life . Let me started at the beginning before the hug ??

The day before ...
Chloe , alya and I were heading to class and everyone was staring vry hard . And I asked alya a question why they were staring hard anyway ???

Then talking ...

Alya : so what is it girl ??

Marinette : well why is everyone staring at us ??

Alya : well maybe because Chloe is wearing a very bright shirt !!

Chloe : no I don't think it's because of that !!

Alya : oh come on we all know that you dress up for today ??

Chloe : I'm not trying to impress anyone I I I ...

Marinette : so you are trying to impress adrien huh??

Chloe : no yes maybe !!

Marinette: *sighs* I wish Adrien was with me instead !!

*Time skip*
This is the part when I tell you why Chloe hug Marinette in the first place . She found out the Marinette was ladybug and when she was injuried Chloe sat oh her stomach and cried . She begged her to come back and see even said "why didn't you tell me ? How could you do this ? I was so awful to you .  Please Marinette come back to us Marinette ??" She cried more and more .

When chat saw her on the ground her dropped to his knees and said " no my lady not you to please don't leave me !!"  He cried to .

He looked at Chloe and started to yell at her "WHY COULDN'T YOU JUST DIE?" He said once more *

Marinette coughs and they both looked at her and sighs with relief .
She started to get up but groans in pain because of her wounds .

She starts to speak ...

Marinette : w-why are you guys so loud !! *Groans more *

Chat : Mari *pulls her into a hug *

Chloe : Marinette why did you save me ?? Why didn't you let me just die !!

Marinette: Chloe I would never let you get hurt even though you have been mean to me in the past . I would still save you that is my job as a hero and a protector of Paris .

Chole : t-thank you so much for saving me Marinette*hugs Marinette *

*Marinette hugs back and says " you very important to me Chloe even though we go through some ruff times I'm going to still be there for you . I'm very happy that you are okay and safe . "*

*Chloe smiles and hugs Marinette more as chat looks at mari and kisses her cheek and they all sit and laugh *

Marinette POV ..
That say was the best day because for once Chloe was actually being nice to me and she was showing more emotional side than I have ever seen . I was very happy that she was okay and chat was excited that he final knew who I was under the mask .

I find it hard to believe that Chloe and I are starting to become good friends . She even calls me by my name instead of that "maribrat nickname she use to you all the time . "

I'm very happy that we are all starting to see new side of each other . I'm very impressed that Chloe is even being more nice to people and she is even hanging out with Sabrina more as her best friend ..

I even took photos of Chloe and all of my other friends hanging out together ❤️ . Sabrina and Chloe are such best friend I love how Sabrina still cares about Chloe all this time .

*Not my art someone's else's this is there credit *

*This was the other day when Sabrina run up to Chloe to hug her . I thought it was actually very nice but Chloe was in one of her moods but it was very adorable to see happen ...*

Chloe POV..
When I huged Marinette It felt good . I told her I never meant to hurt her like this . She smiled at me and I started to cry in her arms . Adrien watched us as we huged each other .

Alya and nino watched it all happen they were kinda confused what was going on for a minute . Then they started to catch on as I keep crying and holding Marinette close to me .

End of POV..

We started talking once more ...

Marinette: Chloe it's okay you know ??

Chloe : but why did you save me ??

Marinette: like I said before your important to me . And your safety is more important to me than anything else !!

Chloe: but I was so rude to you and all that bad stuff I said !!!

Marinette: it doesn't matter know all that matters is that your okay !!

Chloe : thanks Marinette*tears fall more*

Marinette: your welcome I'm glad that your okay . But you need some rest so please get some rest 😴!!!

*Chloe smiles and leaves with Sabrina*

*Alya and nino walk up to Marinette and Adrien *

Alya : so I'm guessing your not going to tell me what that's about huh??

Marinette: well maybe later but it's nice to see you guys here what brings you by ??

Nino: we wanted to check on you and your arm??

*Adrien hugs Marinette from behind *

Adrien : I'm sure her arm will be fine *smiles*

Alya : I'm so confused right now are you to dating ??

Marinette : ummmm ..m

Adrien: yes we are ???

Marinette : Are you serious right now ???

Adrien : yes I am mari we would be so cute ☺️!!

*Marinette laughs *

Adrien : so that's a no !!

Marinette : no it's a yes !!

Adrien : really yayyyyyy I'm so happy right now . I'm the luckiest guy in the world to be with you Marinette I love you with all my heart and soul ..

Marinette : I love you *whispers kitty *
Adrien : awwwwwwww

*Alya and nino looked at each other so more and just shake there heads . They looked and they start to laugh and cry at the same time *

Thanks for reading my story have a great day 😘