💛the kiss💛

( (hi everyone it's the author here I hope you enjoy this chapter okay ))

*Adrien and Marinette dancing and talking *

Adrien: so chole would be mad if I kissed you huh?
Mari: yeah she probably would ?
Adrien:* looked at Marinette and leaned in*
Mari:* lean in looking back at Adrien *
*Both Adrien and Marinette kissed and alya and nino , even chole looked and they were happy . Chole walked over there and pushed Marinette calling her some very harsh words *

 Chole walked over there and pushed Marinette calling her some very harsh words *

💚They look super cute💚

*Chole confronts Marinette*
Chole : maribrat *pushes Marinette *
Mari:* falls and Adrien catches her*
Adrien: really chole leave her alone?
Chole: your okay with kissing a poor , lonely , brat with no heart!!!!!
Mari: no heart I have a heart that has a lot of love for my friends and my amazing family . You have a heart to chole you are an amazing diva !!
Chole: really ? You think I'm going to be nice you maribrat ?
Adrien : that's it !!!*takes chole to the side and they talk*

*Marinette looks confused and stands next to alya and nino and Adrien and chole started to talk *

Adrien: why are you doing this?
Chole : because I want us to be together Adrien?
Adrien: chole I have told you a million times I'm not in love with you . We are just friends and that's all we will be okay !
Chole : well maribrat should stay away from you and never be with you at all !!!

*Adrien looks at Marinette blushing really hard and starts to walk over. And sees Luka comfort Marinette and Adrien tries not to get jealous very quickly!!!!*

*Luka and Marinette talking*
Mari: hey Luka!
Luka: hey care to dance with me?
Mari: I would but I ..
Luka: come on just one dance?
Mari: sure...

*They started to dance and Adrien keep looking at Marinette and smiled more and more*

Luka: so what should we do?
Mari: what do you mean ?
Luka : should I . Nevermind *looks away *
Mari :* looks at him werildly *

*Adrien walks up to Marinette and Luka again*

Mari: hi adrien!
Adrien: hey
Luka : hey
Adrien: can I talk to you Luka about something?
Luka : sure Adrien I will be right back Marinette?
Mari: oh okay *smiles*

*Adrien and Luka decided to talk about Marinette*
Adrien: Marinette is mine!
Luka: no she is mine !!!
Adrien: I love her and you won't ruin this for us got it !
Luka: I'm pretty sure that she doesn't love you like that ?
Adrien: no she does just wait

*Later after the party Marinette went home and went to sit on her balcony and looked up at the stars *

Mari: I guess the dance was okay ?
Tikki : well how was it ?
Mari: umm it wasn't as well as I thought ?
Tikki: what do you mean ?
Mari: I mean Luka and Adrien both asked me to dance but then Adrien kissed me at the party ? Which was unexpected ?
Tikki: really ?
Mari: yes ?
Tikki: so what are you going to do ?
Mari: I don't know what we are going to do?

*Marinette just looks at the stars hoping that the kiss between her and Adrien wasn't a lie and that maybe there is hope for them being together *

Marinette POV ( point of view)
This was very strange but as soon as I alseep . I had a dream about my future and how Adrien ,Luka and I were all just older and much wiser .
It was kind of scary but adrien and I had 3 kids and we we're happy !
I had a job as being a world faishon designer and all was good ! And suddenly Adrien runs to Marinette like it's a movie and kiss Marinette deeply !!

 It was kind of scary but adrien and I had 3 kids and we we're happy !I had a job as being a world faishon designer and all was good ! And suddenly Adrien runs to Marinette like it's a movie and kiss Marinette deeply !!

(( Again not my photo it is the artist photo and that's who I'm giving credit to ))

*When Marinette woke up *

( (More to come have a amazing day you all ))