Ladybug disappeared ???

The next morning as Adrien to rolled out of the bed to wake up plagg . Plagg turned on the TV and everyone was talking about it on every channel . What happened to ladybug and where did she go .

Plagg and Adrien started to talk ....
Adrien : turn it off please !
Plagg : why there talking about her ?
Adrien :  I SAD TURN IT OFF!!!
Plagg :  okay okay you don't have to yell .
Adrien : in sorry I still miss her and I want her back you know .
Plagg :  I know you do but crying isn't going to help fine her Adrien okay .
Adrien : okay *stops crying a little bit *

Later that afternoon ...

Adrien and plagg walk to Mr and Mrs . Cheng . He is nervous to see how they are doing with there baking sales and stuff .
Adrien sits at one of the tables and sees Mrs . Cheng walk over talks.

Adrien : hi Mrs . Cheng how are you ??
Mrs. Cheng : not okay really Marinette isn't here ??
Adrien: wait what do you mean ??
Mrs . Cheng: we have been searching for here for a couple days now !!!
   Mrs . Cheng: after we saw the news and check upstairs for Marinette she wasn't there .
Adrien : that's strange because ladybug disappeared yesterday during the fight if an acuma !!!
Mrs . Cheng : oh that's not good !!!

Adrien left and thought a little deeper into how ladybug and Marinette both disappeared . They went back to Adrien house and say to think more deeper and write down some Clue's as into how or where did they go???

They started to talk..
Plagg: I don't get it at all this is really confusing me ??
Adrien : yeah but how would they just disappeared out of thin air . That is the craziest thing in the world ...
Plagg: yeah but where did ladybug and Marinette go is the question ???

I hope you enjoyed this part of the story I hope your ready for the next chapter 😊