the curious kitty

After school ...
Marinette went to the park and for some reason cat noir was on day patrol but we he was supposed to be at home with Marinette until he saw her sitting at the park all alone ?
He didn't know why so he went down seeking for answers?

*Marinette talk to tikki *
Tikki: Mari why are you so sad all of a sudden?
Marinette: I I just don't understand after what happened at my house with Adrien and I kissing I think I'm really confused ?
Tikki : what do you mean confused I thought you loved Adrien!
Marinette: I mean I do but being ladybug I love cat noir more but it's hard because I'm in love with two boys ?!!!!
Tikki : Mari someone's coming?
Marinette: hide tikki
* Cat noir walks up *
Cat noir: hey purrincess what you doing?
Marinette: n-nothing what are you doing here?
Cat noir: well it's my turn to take patrol tonight and ?
*Cat noir sees something moving in Marinette purse . The first time he ingores it then the second time he seems kinda curious about it *
Marinette: what is it ?
Cat noir : what!!
Marinette: why are you looking down at my purse?
Cat noir : no reason no reason at all !
*He smiles*

*Marinette slowly starts walking and talking to cat noir still*Marinette: I still don't get why you are out so late?Cat noir : I'm on patrol ?Marinette: oh I see well what about ladybug does she do patrol to?Cat noir : yes actually ?Marinette: oh ...

Marinette: I still don't get why you are out so late?
Cat noir : I'm on patrol ?
Marinette: oh I see well what about ladybug does she do patrol to?
Cat noir : yes actually ?
Marinette: oh I see that's cool I wonder what it's like to be a super hero seems so cool and fun?
Cat noir : well yeah it's cool and super fun but also it's a lot about trust each other . You may not come across nice at first but you start to grow closer and closer to each other 😁😁

 You may not come across nice at first but you start to grow closer and closer to each other 😁😁

*Marinette stops and blushes very hard*

Marinette: you must really love her don't you?
Cat noir : well I do and I would take anything to be with her but honestly I feel like I'm failing at everything 😭!
Marinette: well I guess i known how you feel !
Cat noir : you do?
Marinette: yep because there is a guy at school who I really admire and adore but he only sees me as a friend and nothing more?
Cat noir: oh I see?
Marinette: I feel like I should just give up because he will never see me as anything else ?
Cat noir : well maybe you shouldn't give up so soon ? I think you should keep trying until he finally noticed you ? Maybe he just doesn't what he is missing ?
Marinette: I feel like love isn't real cat noir !
Cat noir : why do you say that ?
Marinette: because I have never felt this way about anyone except him 💔!
Cat noir: I'm really sorry to hear that Marinette I wish I knew who this guy was so I can comfort them personally?
Marinette: no no no cat noir you don't have to do that . It's not necessary to do that !
Cat noir : why not *moves closer to Mari*
Marinette: because it will hurt his feelings and then make my school day very worse than it might already be ?
Cat noir : oh okay purrincess I won't I need to go *kissed her forhead * I hope he will notice you ?
Marinette: ummm *blushing* thanks cat noir I hope you have good luck with her ?
Cat noir : thanks 😊

The next morning ...
Marinette POV.
It all happened like it was a dream of reality that I actually talk to the partner of ladybug . I mean cat noir is such a funny and sweet person but he is always joking with his cat puns. I'm pretty sure today will be a great day if I can stay away from Adrien and chole .
I can do this . I entered the school doors and saw alya , nino and Adrien from a distance was really surprising ? I walked over and get pushed into another guy named Luka .

They talk ..
Luka : hey Marinette
Marinette: um hi Luka I'm really sorry about her?
Luka: about chole aww don't worry about it ?
Marinette: yeah how is your morning so far ?
Luka: it's okay just a little different and difficult that's all *sighs*!
Marinette: is something bothering you Luka we can talk about it if you want ?
Luka: yes please !
*Luka and Marinette talk over to the benches and sit and talk About what's bothering him . He doesn't want to move schools it not fair to him *

Everyone knows that Marinette is amazing at talking to people when they are having trouble and it's also awesome to see her bond with others . I'm so glad that Marinette is like that !

Hi I'm the author I was just going to say that I'm making more chapters as we speak . Thanks for the wait ladylover25 out .