❤️the Christmas party ❤️

((Hi everyone author here this is going to be a long chapter so far Waring have a wonderful day or good night ))

*The next morning Marinette prepares to get dressed ready for school once again and brings her best outfit and best bag of cookies *

Tikki and Marinette start to talk ..

Mari: good morning tikki !
Tikki : morning Marinette 😊
Mari: how did you sleep ?
Tikki :I slept okay I guess . How did you sleep ?
Mari : I had a fabulous dream about Adrien and Luka it was strange .
Tikki : oh I see
Mari: tikki I think chat is in love with me . Because yesterday when we were talking on the effiel tower I told him how I feel about him . And he almost cried on me !
Tikki : really ?
Mari: yeah he did but now I have to get ready or I will be late to school !
Tikki : oh okay Marinette !!

*By that time Marinette had made her way to school and was sitting next ot alya telling her about her crazy but fantastic dream with both Adrien and Luka *

Mari and alya started to talk again :
Mari: alya *hugs her*
Alya: *hugs back* hey Mari
Mari : how was you and Nino's date ?
Alya : oh it was fun we just walked in the park and just enjoyed each other company ?
Mari: awwwwwww that's always so cute !

* Meanwhile at the agreste Mansion*

Adrien and plagg started to talk ..

Adrien: morning plagg
Plagg : good morning Adrien . How are you ?
Adrien : I still feel like my heart is going to explode because of what happened last night 😘!
Plagg : and that is ?
Adrien : she finally Said that she loved me !
Plagg : thanks good I'm so proud of you Adrien 😊 !!!
Adrien : my world is everything now ?
Plagg : kid were going to be late if you keep standing there !!
Adrien : oh no ☹️

*They walked in with nino and then that's when things got tricky is when Luka was talking to Marinette . That made Adrien really upset so he walked up *

Adrien: hey guys
Luka : hey
Marinette: hi *studdering *
Ayla: ello
Adrien: how are you all ?
Luka: I'm okay . Just chilling with Marinette !
Marinette: I'm not okay ?
Ayla: good
Adrien: so Marinette I want to ask you something ?
Marinette : what is it ?
Luka : Marinette I want to ask you something to ?

*They both get on there knees*
Luka and Adrien : can you go to the prom with me ?

*Marinette and Ayla look at each other *

Marinette: uhhhhhhh I can't ?

*Marinette runs away scared to answer both of Luka and Adrien questions . Instead she hides out in a closet untill she thinks they lost her or is gone . Tikki comes out to try to clam Marinette and they talk for a bit *

Mari: tikki did that just happen to me ?
Tikki : yep it did Marinette !
Mari: why I know I'm in love with Adrien but Luka loves me now to ?
Tikki : yep you are very beautiful and lovely 😋.
Mari: but....
Tikki: but what Marinette?
Mari: I don't know what to do anymore after that . I didn't know they both had a crush on me like that .
Tikki: well now you know ?
Mari: I don't know what to do ?
Tikki : you will think about it later ?
Mari : okay I should get going !
Tikki : okay have a good day !*hugs Mari*
Mari : you to tikki *hugs tikki *

Marinette heads back to the party avoiding Adrien and Luka and saw nino and alya dancing ? So she stopped and tried to talk to alya !

Marinette and alya talking:
Mari: alya !!!
Alya:  yes girl !
Mari: they are both trying to ask me out ? Help me!!!
Alya: oh no you are love struck!!
Mari: don't say it that sound or they will hear you besides maybe this isn't meant to be .
Alya: who do you like better though adrien or Luka ?
Mari :  that's the problem I can't choose between them . They are both amazing people but I have had a crush on Adrien longer than I have Luka . So what does that mean ?
Alya : it means you follow your heart and your feeling . That will guide you the way and you aren't making a bad decision.

*Marinette looked over the balcony and saw Luka and smiled and then she turned the other way and saw Adrien and Nino's smiling and laughing together*

Mari: so what do I do ?
Alya : I think you should be honest with both of them but at different times . *Pat's her shoulder*
Mari: *sighs* are you sure I'm doing the right thing alya ?
Alya : yes Marinette you are . And yes I'm really sure *smiles at her*

*Marinette leaves alya and walks up to Luka and he asked her to dance . So they danced together and Adrien looked over and was a little jelous but him and chole started to dance as well to compete against like and Marinette .*

*Marinette and Luka are talking while they dance *
Mari: so how is the party ?
Luka: good until chole came *looks at her directly*
Mari: so there is something I have to ask ?
Luka: what is it ?*looks at her blue Bell eyes*
Mari: I know you wanted to go out with me ?
Luka: yeah and what do you think ?
Mari: I think you are rushing are friendships a little to fast ?
Luka : oh I'm really sorry I didn't know . I'm glad you told me *holds Mari close* but I'm glad that we can dance together as friends!*he smiled gentle*
*Mari blushing a lot*

((This is a bit grown up by playing spin the bottle but yeah just enjoy))

*As the sun goes down for the day Marinette ,Luka ,Adrien ,alya,nino and a couple others where giggle and having fun . Like everyone else until this came about ?chole comes running up talking and pointing fingers at everyone saying we should play spin the bottle *

*Everyone started talking*
Chole : so let's play spin the bottle ?
Adrien: I don't know if we actually should though ?
Mari : .....
Alya : I'm down
Nino : I'm down to *looks at Adrien *
Luka : I don't know guys we are to young for this ?
Adrien : I agree
Mari : ......
Alya : come on girl you aren't saying anything ? Do you want to play ?
Mari: I think we should this party was a little boring but maybe this might be fun I guess ?
Alya : all right Marinette in ,Adrien and Luka come on please ?
Luka : why not *laughing*
Adrien : okay 😊

*They spin the bottle for the first time and it lands on Adrien and they started again*
Alya: okay Adrien truth or dare ?
Adrien : wait a minute this is in this game to ?
Luka : yes Adrien
Adrien : ok dare
Alya : let's see *I wonder if * I dare you to kiss Marinette on the lips in the dark for 49 minutes?
*Mari screaming in slient*
Mari : really alya ?
Alya: hey I couldn't help it ?
Luka : oh okay do we just wait here ?
Chole : no why her and not me *stands up * that's not fair I want to kiss my adrinkks !!!
Alya : chole no he has to kiss Marinette in the lips and that was his dare .

*Marinette and Adrien walk away from the group and Marinette is really nervous and they started to talk before they kiss *

Marinette: ....
Adrien: are you okay Marinette?
Marinette: no not really but I'm okay ?
Adrien: what's wrong we don't have to do this if you don't want to?
Marinette : no I want but I'm really nervous and chole is going to be really upset if I kiss you ?
Adrien: I guess she will have to get over it *leans in *
Marinette: okay *leans in to *

((Okay dokie my love bugs that was the end of my chapter but I'm in the process of making more chapters so be prepared . And I'm really sorry this was a long chapter have a great night ))