the lies!!

((Hey author here I hope everyone enjoy this chapter ))

The next day ....
Marinette woke up from her realistic dream and just wonder really . After that Marinette you know clean up and gets ready for school again with a amazing outfit choice !

It was between these amazing choices !

((This isn't my photo I'm crediting the person who did these amazing outfits ))

Marinette POV
On my way to school I look at my beautiful mom and dad and hug them goodbye as I head to school on this wonderful bright sunny day . I smile and see alya and nino laughing on the side at chole and I giggle .
Chole does her usual and comes over saying "hi maribrat" and I try to smile it off as usual . And then my day gets more exciting and I see Adrien get out of his car and smile and then looks at me . I blush and keep walking but then he looks at me and stops in front of me and then we kiss ?

 I blush and keep walking but then he looks at me and stops in front of me and then we kiss ?

*Adrien and Marinette kiss*

*Ayla and nino look over with excited but werid faces . And chole wasn't there she was inside about to come and look at or check out her Adrien agreste*

*Adrien and Marinette talk after the kiss*
Adrien: Mari I love you !
Mari: why me adrien?
Adrien: because you are the lady of my dreams Marinette !
Mari: I am serious *looks around*
Adrien: yes i love you and I want to be with you . But Luka is trying to steal your heart ?
Mari: look adrien I love you to but I'm not into Luka like that but he is still a good friend to me . I have only had feelings for you adrien ?
Adrien: really ?
Mari: yes really ?

At that time Adrien and Marinette walked up to there class and continue as havi a fantastic day . Untill chole wants to be a brat about everything here is what happened?

Chole POV.
I know my adrinkks will be so happy to see me . I bring love to his eyes when he sees me . *She turns and sees Marinette and Adrien together holding hands and everything* well the hell ?? Sabrina *she yells*
Doesn't answers which wasn't normal . That bitch just stole my adrinkks not today honey .

*She tried to walk over there but Nathaniel stopped in front of her and guides her the opposite direction *

(( I'm sorry for the short chapter bit next chapter is a reveal chapter about Ladybug and cat noir ))