what are they going to do now??

Hey guys this is the author here ladylover25 !!

I'm really sorry for the late updates on my book . I'm have been really busy so yeah but anyway I hope you enjoy !!

Back to story ...

The next day
Marinette POV ..
I had thought about how many times we had tried to catch hawkmoth and now that we finally have it feels werid that we won . But for some reason I still have the same dream we ended up losing and I lose someone close to me which was chat noir .

I turned and went to my balcony and saw chat looking out at the stars ..

Incoming Marichat moment ....

We started to talk ..

Chat : hey purrincess ?

Marinette: hey kitty couldn't go to sleep I see?

Chat : yep I couldn't o can't stop thinking about how ladybug and I captured hawkmoth plus our whole team did it together !!

Marinette: you guys did it *gives him a big hug from behind *

Chat : *blushing * purrincess your on my tail ?

Marinette looks down and sees his tail under her feet and says " I'm so sorry chat " .

Chat : it's okay Marinette it's fine ? *Signs*

Marinette : something on your mind ??

Chat : well not really but yeah I want to be able to have a full connection with ladybug as friends and as a couple ?

Marinette: wait you want to ask ladybug out ??..

Chat : well yes but I don't know how and also when she went back in time with that last acuma we fought I really don't want to lose her again m she means the world to me even though she keeps declining my love for her ?*sighs*

Marinette: wow chat you really have thought this through haven't you ?

Chat : I have I just want to be good enough for ladybug !

*Marinette looks at chat *

Marinette : you know ladybug she already loves you chat as her friend and as her lover . You will always be enough for her . You can't say she doesn't care cause I have seen so many moments to come sit and talk to you about things !!

Chat : ....

Marinette : I know ladybug enough to know that she does care about you . But she needs you to trust her and she can tell you herself ??

Chat : well I hope she does tell me ?? Before it's to late and my heart shatters !

*Marinette thought about this day for a long time when she would tell chat who she was . But should I do it now before he thinks I'm lying about how I feel towards him *

*Marinette stands back and says "tikki spots on " she said . Chat turns around and sees black and red and he is very shocked *

Chat : you - are - but  - how you are ladybug ?? Marinette is ladybug !!

Ladybug : yes chat its me I'm ladybug and Marinette ??

Chat : wait you were ladybug this whole time WHAT!!

Marinette : I understand if you don't like me anymore because of this !!

Chat : no of course not I love you for you Marinete ! You have such a kinda heart and you are so amazing at everything I just wish I was like that ..

*Marinette walks over and hugs chat and he hugs back with his arms * 

Marinette: I know things have been rough and I'm sorry I always use to turn down your feelings 😔 . But I love you very much chat I hope you can forgive me !!

*They both looked at each other ans smiled and said " I love you " to one another .
Later that night Marinette and Adrien looked up at the stars and just started to gaze up at the beautiful night sky *

( Your probably wondering about the rest of the team )

Meanwhile ...
Chloe , alya and nino were actually on there way to marinette's house to see if she was doing better . She didn't come to school today so they were a bit worried about her . I can totally understand that if your Best friend doesn't come to school

They started to talk ..
Chloe : marinette's house is a baker !!

Alya : I forgot it's your first time being here !!

Nino : yeah it is . I thought it was pretty cool !!

Chloe : I mean it's really beautiful in here !!

Alya : Chloe I'm really surprised that you are being nice about this place . And everything else 😼..

Chloe : well I mean it's kinda amazing how they make a baker like this so beautiful though ..

*Marinette heard something and goes down stairs to check it out and sees alya, nino and Chloe . She is suprised by what she sees it shocks her and smiles *

Marinette: oh my goodness you guys what are you doing here??

Chloe : they were worried about you and then I just came along and thought maybe Adrien will be here with you ..

Marinette smirks: are you sure chloe you weren't worried about me to huh ??

Chloe : okay maybe I was a little worried *hugs Marinette *

*Marinette hugs Chloe back *

Adrien POV ..

I look up at the stars and sees more  constellations in the sky . Plagg flies out of my jacket and sees that Marinette isn't by my side . And then we started to talk about Marinette surprise !!

Adrien: so plagg what is it ??

Plagg : well it's just that I would be kind of suspicious about what kind of present your getting to Marinette !!

Adrien : well that's why it's a surprise for her !

Plagg : that's not what I'm getting at you know !!

Adrien : what are you actually trying to say though seriously !!

Plagg : I'm saying you love Marinette now that you have seen her true identity but what if someone tries to steal Marinette love away from you how would you feel .

I know you would be heart broken and never will be the same again . But seriously how would you actually feel ...

Adrien : now that you say that I probably won't know how to feel . It's kind of like being replaced by some one you don't know or someone you just dislike ..

I won't ever let someone steal her away from me . I love her so much and now that we have protect the city from hawkmoth and captured him . We are good now right plagg !!

Plagg : well I guess !!

*Meanwhile Adrien tells plagg to get back in his pocket and he walks downstairs and Marinette and Chloe are hugging which was surprising to everyone .

Alya and nino were doing the most by crying and be all happy about it and Adrien was just there seeing them hug . *

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter sorry for the late update only two more chapters to go