the fight 😉

Chat and I were fighting an evil villan named hawkmoth . And very suspicious evil villan that wants to acumatized people in Paris to make an army to rule Paris with rules.

Chat and I don't want that kind of life at all . We started to come up with a plan to stop hawkmoth from spreading his evil around his Paris.

They started to talk
Ladybug :  let's do this .
Chat : wait my lady we don't have a plan .
Ladybug : umm we do have a plan . We use my lucky charm and see what we can use to defeat hawkmoth .
Chat : oh okay good plan .
Ladybug :  thanks I guess .
Chat : your welcome my lady . Let's do this ..
Ladybug: chat wait before we go out there please be careful okay . I don't want my partner getting hurt okay .
Chat : I promise I won't get hurt my lady . I promise .

They left there hiding spot and they started to fight and ladybug used her lucky charm . And then she disappeared in to thin air . Chat was so upset with hawkmoth that he pushed hawkmoth off the effiel tower .

Chat looked sad and thought about Ladybug and trying to figure out where she went .

Chat's thoughts
How did he . Or where did he send her to . What happened to her . Tell me how could have I let this happen . What about her family and what am I supposed to say. This is really bad for me . Ladybug I will find you my love and I don't care how long it takes ..

Chat went back to his house and thought about where it happened and he it happened . It's like he was planning the whole thing all over again . He told plagg and they started to talk .

Plagg: so what happened ??
Adrien : idk ladybug disappeared into thin air .
Plagg: WHHAATT!!!!!!
Adrien : yeah but I'm working on it . I'm going to find her and bring her home .
Plagg: really and did you plan this out correcy .
Adrien :yes plagg I did . Don't judge me I want my lady back in my arms and I don't care who I have to fight to get her back .
Plagg: really what if it was someone you love .
Adrien : I will find her plagg ..
Plagg: do you needed my help in. Guessing .
Adrien: yes I do a lot in order to actually find her .
Plagg: I guess I can help you but I want camabear.
Adrien :okay you will get camabear .
      They stopped talking and planned to travel back into time to see what happened to ladybug or where she went in that exact moment .

I hope you enjoy this chapter of this book .. I hope you leave nice comments below and give me more ideas on my books ..