😆the end 😆 (presentation)

Alya POV..
We have entered a beautiful friendship with Chloe , Adrien , Marinette and my beautiful nino ??
I love the fact that we are all going together as a group it's fun .

We all became one thanks to our great friend and leader Marinette . It's always good to have that one friend that is always doing her best and putting her life at risk for all of us . It's nice to know that's someone cares that much about us than we do ourselves ???

Alya started to cry during her presentation when She was so emotional during the whole thing .

She started to talk some more about it ??

End of alya POV ...

Alya : I need to thank ladybug and all these other amazing and beautiful superheros for putting there lives at risk for all of us . I would love to have them to be here right now but you know they are out crime fighting for acuma's and everything .

*Ladybug and cat noir made a surprise entrance *

Ladybug : you know how amazing you are alya . You didn't have to do all of this for cat noir and I . We have your guys support and that is enough*smiles*.

Alya : no you deserve this . I believe you and cat noir deserve the world for saving our city muiltple times . *Smiles while crying *

*Ladybug hugs alya tightly and of course cat noir claps *

*They all wait for them to speak *

Cat noir : hi everyone I'm really happy to be here with of course my lady . I love everything about this job and be able to see all of you be your own heros and save and protect your own city . I'm so proud of all of you . I know you guys are amazing and please stay amazing  .. thank you here is the one and only ladybug ....

*Ladybug goes to the Mick and looks at all the students clapping and somehow the time stops . Cat noir and ladybug look at everyone and seen that there whole world was changing from acuma's to new people to a whole lot of change . *

Ladybug : you are so amazing and I want to thank all of you for everything you deserve everything. I know I'm ladybug and I know there is a superhero in each of you . You deserve every right to be happy and proud of yourself . I love you all thank you 😘

*They leave and smile at each other *

Ladybug looks at everyone and starts to smile and they leave. Chat starts saying ridiculous and ladybug starts to smile more . He explains how excited he was about seeing everyone smile and saying how proud they were of them ...

They rode off into the sunset seeing great things happen for the city of Paris and that is the end of this tale.....

Sorry for the short chapter this book is finally finished 🙌