what master fu saw ??

Master fu POV..
I came across wayzz and I doing another customers back massage again today . When something came unexpectedly. After my shift was over ladybug came to me in a hurry with some news !

Master fu and ladybug talking ...

Ladybug : master fu we have something for you ??

Master fu : you do ??

*Chat noir and Rena rouge walked in with hawkmoth *

Master fu : oh my it is you ? How did you manage to get him ?

Ladybug : I have the best team in the world and besides we all worked together and came closer as friends !*smiles* .

Master fu: I can't believe you manage to capture hawkmoth !!

Ladybug : we did it together!!!

*Chat smiles at ladybug *

*They all sit and laugh at each other but sit hawkmoth down to talk to master fu *

Master fu talks to hawkmoth ..

Master fu : why have you been acumatizing others in this city ??

Hawkmoth: .....

*Chat walks over and puts his stick towards his face *

Chat noir : you better start talking or this won't be a nice meeting!!!

Master fu : thank you chat ! Now where is norroo !! Your kwami !!

Hawkmoth: norroo dark wings fall ! *Detransformed *

Master fu : norroo I'm glad your okay ??

Norroo : thank you master *bows* !

Gabriel agreste: your welcome !!

* Everyone was shocked that especially chat because in his mind that's is his father  . He looked and walked out the room and ladybug went to check up on chat *

Meanwhile with ladybug and chat noir ...

Chat noir : I can't believe it's him out of all the people it had to be him *sighs*

Ladybug: chat are you okay ??

Chat noir : I mean yes I think ??

Ladybug : I mean do you know who that man is chat ??

Chat noir : I mean *signs * there is a guy I know that is his son ??

Ladybug : Adrien agreste is his name !

Chat noir : yep *sighs*

Ladybug : chat come here kitty * hugs him close *

*Chat noir lays his head on her lap and she cuddles him close *

Ladybug: kitty it's okay I know your worried about his safety bit we have to be strong !!!

Chat noir : thanks my lady ! I applied your support !!

Ladybug : your welcome !!

* As the night slowly went away and it came to be morning soon and master fu and Gabriel had arrange for something to happen so his wife can be brought back to life .

*Then next day Marinette , alya , nino and Adrien went out to celebrate for nino and alya anniversary . They went to go eat ice cream and Adrien took Marinette to the side and wanted to talk about something by thereselves  *

Adrien and Marinette talking ..

Adrien : I wanted to know if you like someone here Marinette?

Marinette: well I have had a crush on this one boy but I think he doesn't like me back ??

Adrien : do I know this boys name ??

Marinette: his name starts with a a ??

*Adrien moved close to Marinette and kissed her forhead *

*They walked and Adrien holded Marinette hand as they walked by the pier *

*Marinette and Adrien still want to get to learn more about each other . And be able to trust one another so they promised that they would show there secret identity *

I know this is a short chapter and I'm really sorry but I'm going to make this book up until 25 chapters . So I hope you still enjoy this chapter as much as I did .

Have an amazing day

( By the way of any of you have any ideas for a book I should write please let me know okay )) !!

I'm going to make a short little story ....

When chat was a little boy he dreamed that he could make a bigger difference in the world by being a good person ..

When chat got his first job people question why he wore all black and had a tail and meowed like a cat .

Then he met this beautiful girl named Marinette she worked in the back stocking oh the store .

They started to talk ...

Chat : hi I'm chat noir I was wondering if you could show me how to stock the boxes as well ?

Marinette : oh I'm Marinette nice to meet you chat ? Sure I don't mind showing you the ropes !!

Chat : thanks Marinette !

Marinette : your welcome !?

*Marinette showed chat the ropes the boss came around and she looks at chat and fell all over him . And Marinette told the boss to back up and give him space *

They are talking..

Marinette : *giggles*
Chat : yeah you have a beautiful smile Marinette !
Marinette: umm thanks !

*The boss comes around the Conner her name is Lila *

Lila(boss): Marinette didn't I tell you to get to work ?? Who is this ??

Marinette : this is chat noir he wants to help me lift boxes back here ??

Chat noir : hi it's nice to meet you ms. Lila ? *Holds out his hand to shake *

Lila(boss) : *she grabs his hand and smiles and says* you know I think you need to work with me for a bit ??

Chat noir : but I signed up for this part of the job ??

Lila(boss): oh no you need to come with me ??*she grabbed him and pulled him into the office *

Chat noir : Ms . Lila what are you doing ??

Lila(boss): I thought we should talk more over a little about us ??

Chat noir : us ??????

Lila (boss): yeah *she climbed over the table and she almost kissed chat *

Chat noir: sorry I'm not here for that *he leaves to go back to see Marinette *

Meanwhile Marinette ..

*Chat runs and picks up Marinette and kissed her cheek and says *

Chat : will you come on a date with me ??

Marinette : umm sure *smiles*

The end

I hope you all enjoyed that little short story 😊 I thank you all for reading my book thank you

Have a great day .....