they are the same person !!

Adrien walks down town Paris and looks and sees all these Happy couples . And  fantasize what him and ladybug what act like as a couple .
All he could do is wonder how could he bring her back and where could she be ?

Adrien thoughts: I know she has to be here but maybe she could have been sent back in time . But that's not possible is it . No maybe he sent her to another dimension . That could be it ..

Adrien looked at plagg and smiles and they went back to his house to plan what they were trying to do to figure out how to bring both Marinette and Ladybug back !!!!

They started to talk ...
Adrien: I got it!!!
Plagg : really what do you got?
Adrien : I know for a fact that ladybug and Marinette both disappeared on the same day .
Plagg: okay ( he doesn't know that they are same person )!
Adrien : but wait a second !!! Marinette is ladybug !!
Plagg: thank God you finally figured it out . I thought you were going to fail at this really badly !!
Adrien : you knew this whole time !!!
Plagg: ahhhhhhh yes but I had to keep it a secret ?
Adrien : really !!!! *Tears fall happliy*
Plagg : please don't cry !!
Adrien : I'm so happy but now I need to think how will we bring her back !!!

As time goes on Adrien and plagg plan how to find ladybug / Marinette in where ever they think she went to .
After that hawkmoth acumatized someone and the were called resver . And this gave cat noir to get Rena rouge, caprice, queen bee  to fight to bring back ladybug ?

They were fighting :
Queen bee : so cat noir I hope this is a good plan !
Rena rouge : of course he has a good plan or else we are toast!!
Caprice : he got this . We can handle this go find ladybug and bring her home !!

((I hope you enjoy this chapter there is more to come !!!))