#8: Izuku

"Okaa-san!", I beamed at mom as I gave her a gift. "Merry Christmas!"

Oh, you probably don't know me, but my name is Izuku Midoriya. I'm 3 years old!

Alex-nii-chan had been staying with us for a year, and it's currently Christmas!

Liza-nee-chan and Nejire-nee-chan baked a cake for all of us!

John-nii-chan and Aaron-nii-chan brought lots and lots of gifts for all of us, too!

And Tomu-nii-chan...

Tomu-nii-chan kept glaring at my All Might posters in my room. Why is that?

"So, you like heroes, brat?", Tomu-nii scoffed.

I tilted my head with a smild. "Yeah! All Might is the best hero ever! What is your favorite hero, Tomu-nii-chan?"

Tomu-nii scoffed. "I hate heroes."

I frowned. "So, you're like Alex-nii-chan?"

He stared at me before shrugging. "I guess."

"Do you want to become a lawyer, too?"

"No!"

"Oh...sorry."

Tomu-nii was about to say something when suddenly, Liza-nee-chan called me from downstairs. "Izuku! Ochako's here!"

I immediately piped up, ran downstairs and hugged my best friend. "Ochako-chan!"

Ochako-chan giggled and hugged back just as tightly. "Izukkun!"

Her parents smiled and ruffled both our hairs before going with mom, Liza-nee, Nejire-nee, Aaron-nii and John-nii's parents with smiling faces.

She dragged in a considerably huge box and pushed it towards me with a smile. "Merry Christmas, Izukkun!"

I smile and ran to the Christmas tree to get her gift--

"Ah, ah, ah!", Alex-nii-chan suddenly stopped me by my collar. I pouted while he frowned. "It's dangerous. What if you get hurt? What if the tree will fall on you?"

Out of the corner of my eyes, I could see Aaron-nii-chan roll his eyes. "Stop being so overprotective, Alex."

Alex-nii-chan glared at him. "Shut up, Aaron!"

Ochako-chan giggled and pulled me towards the kitchen. "Come on. Maybe we can get hot cocoa!"

Smiling, I follow after her and bounced excitedly before mom.

Mom and Liza-nee's dad exchanged looks before laughing and handing us the hot chocolate. We eagerly drank them--

I slump over and let out my burnt tongue. "It's tho hoth!"

Ochako-chan giggled.

The doorbell rang again. Liza-nee-chan opened it to reveal Kacchan and his parents.

I immediately ran to him and engulfed him in a hug. "Kacchan!"

Kacchan hugged back while grinning. "Hey, Izucchan!"

John-nii-chan and Alex-nii-chan watched us fondly before John-nii elbowed Alex-nii in the gut.

Alex-nii-chan laughed and rolled his eyes before calling out. "Guys, we should open our presents now!"

I grinned and bounced excitedly in place. "Presents!"

😄

"I GOT A...", Alex-nii opened Liza-nee's gift for him and grinned at what he got. "LEATHER-BOUND NOTEBOOK!? YES!"

Liza-nee smiled at him. "You're welcome."

"Me next! Me next!", Nejire-nee jumped in place and teared off Aaron-nii's gift for her. She squealed when she pulled out a box of Jasmine Tea. "AWW! AARON, YOU REMEMBERED!"

"What kind of a friend am I if I don't even know what my friend even likes?", Aaron smirked smugly. Tomura rolled his eyes.

Liza-nee proceeded to open her gift from Tomu-nii and blinked when she got a Gameboy. "Huh. Well, thanks!"

Tomu-nii just nodded towards her and opened the gift Nejire-nee gave him. He slightly smiled when he got a new game console. "Thanks, NPC Nejire."

"You're welcome, man!", Nejire-nee seemed to disregard Tomu-nii calling her a non-playable character. "Glad you liked it!"

I turned to the window and gasped. "Snow!"

Ochako-chan and Kacchan turned to where I stared at and gasped in awe, too.

Nejire-nee, Alex-nii and John-nii turned to where we were staring at and smiled.

"Snowball fight?", Nejire-nee offered.

"I don't know", Alex-nii frowned. "It could--"

"Hey, don't be such a killjoy!", John-nii slapped him as hard as he can at the back, then called the rest of us out. "Let's go build snowmen and kick each other's butt in snowball fights!"

Me, Kacchan and Ochako-chan grinned at each other before following our older brothers and sisters out to play into the snow while our parents watch us.

It was the best Christmas I'd ever had, to be honest. Even if dad wasn't around, it still felt like our family had increased.

The more, the merrier!

😁

A/N:

Merry Christmas, everyone! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

Leave a vote or comment if you want, and I'll see you guys on the next one!

Bye! 😁😂😁