#26: Alexander

I honestly didn't know what possessed me to accept the dare.

Seriously!

I wanted to say no, since I couldn't do that to John of all people, but what came out of my mouth was the opposite, instead!

Ugghhhh. John must really hate me now.

It's kind of why I deserve to wear this dress, too. This huge white ballgown that was laced with intricate designs and formed a heart at my chest, on top of white heels and this long veil I have now while carrying a bouquet of flowers and with my already long hair kept in a regal bun adorned with flowers.

"You look beautiful, dear", mom chided as she put a reassuring hand on my back.

I resisted the urge to hide my face in my bouquet. Oh, Maria's so going to pay for this...

Izuku fumbled with his own Navy Blue suit and purple pillow carrying two rings on it. "Alex-nii-chan, who are you marrying?"

Nearby, Aaron snickered. I elbowed him harshly as I reassured my little brother. "Just a friend. It's just a silly dare, Izuku. It's not really real."

"Oh", Izuku nodded. "Well, then good luck, Alex- nii!"

I ruffled his hair fondly, before contemplating whether it would still be okay to back down or not.

Then again, we are already in this awesome outfits and we're already in the church, so...

Plus, even if it's kind of embarrassing, I think I'm starting to get comfortable in this dress, strangely enough.

So, I just have to suck it up and get it over with.

Oh boy, I'm going to owe a hundred favors to John after this...

Speaking of John, where is he?

As if on cue, the church doors opened and John stepped out with a beach wedding dress and his own bouquet in hand.

He seemed to be given a wig that made his hair look much more full colored, and with the tiara on top of his veil, he really seemed like a princess.

He stopped in his tracks when he saw me, too, and admittedly, we just gaped at each other like idiots for a few minutes.

That is, until Hermann came in wearing a dark suit that really compliments his eyes with Eliza wearing a dress, too, and grinned in curiosity. "Is the wedding starting?"

Aaron tripped over air and fell on the floor, which caused the two of us to jump violently.

Silence passed us by.

Suddenly, John started laughing. I couldn't help but follow his example when the hilarity of what just happened sunk in.

And soon, everyone except mom in the church started laughing as well, while Aaron just remained on the floor while blushing. "Yeah, sure, don't help me or anything."

If possible, that only made us laugh harder.

😁

It wasn't long before the church got filled with people.

Apparently, someone other than Maria had spread the word of the dare and wanted to see what would take place in this night.

Figures.

On the other hand, Maria was just standing near the end, with a camera filming me and John as she smirked mischievously. "Okay! You guys will only need to exchange vows, and the whole dare will be over and it will be your turn!"

I grinned at her ferociously. Watch out, Maria!

Unfortunately, Maria must have read my mind, because she added in. "Oh, and you can't dare back the one who previously dared you, so you'd have to choose someone else!"

My eyes widened, before they narrowed as I growled. You...

"Okay, now go!", Maria cheered as everyone settled in their seats.

John and I held hands together at the altar as I apologized. "Sorry for dragging you into this."

"Nah, it's okay. Might as well get this over with, right?", John smiled. He honestly looked beautiful, but what else would he be in that getup of his?

I nodded with a smile. "Yeah."

He took a deep breath, before starting as he held a ring on his hand. "Alexander Midoriya, take this ring as a sign of my love--"

Suddenly, someone screamed from the audience, followed by a hundred more. I heard mom, Izuku and my friends scream mine and John's name.

Both of us both flinched as we looked at them confusedly. We saw all of them either standing up or sitting down, but they all have expressions of horror on their faces.

Some of them even had their hands pointed to the ceiling above us.

My brain suddenly started up. Wait, wasn't there a huge bell directly above the altar and where we are now?

John and I had our breaths caught, and we looked up just in time to see that very same bell to fall onto us both.

😰

A/N:

Oooh! What's going to happen next? Are they going to be alright?

Tune in and find out in the next chapter of this book!

Also, leave a vote or comment if you guys liked the chapter, and I'll see you all on the next one!

Bye! 🤣😂😁