Epilogue

"I'm home!", Hisashi called out as he opened the door with a big grin on his face--

Only for his bag to get taken away by a blur. "Hey!"

Alexander, who looked more joyful and mature than the last time he saw him, laughed obnoxiously as he had his bag with him, before he turned to Izuku, who was also a bit taller now.

They nodded to each other with big smiles on their faces, before running off to the direction of their rooms.

"Oh no, you don't!", Hisashu put his suitcase to the side, before running after his two boys.

Inko stepped out of the kitchen with Eliza and John, who were visiting, to see Hisashi tickling Alexander and Izuku in the couch, with the bag Alexander stole ending up on the floor.

John picked it up as Hisashi stopped, before Alexander gave him a big hug. "You're back, you're back! Oh, we have so much to tell you!"

"I-I got trained to be a hero with this c-cool friend!", Izuku cheered, bouncing in place. "And, and, I made new other friends, too!"

"Oh, is that so?", Hisashi laughed, before ruffling their hair as he looked at Inko. "We have a lot of catching up to do, then."

Inko sniffed, before she joined in the family hug. Eliza and John stood there and watched as Aaron, Tomura, Nejire, Hermann and Maria came out of the other room, since they were also visiting.

"This is unexpected", was Aaron's offhanded comment to the scene. Hermann jabbed him to the side for all his trouble.

Hisashi looked at the kids, before spreading his arms for them.

They looked at each other, before shrugging and joining in the group hug.

Alexander really felt warm, but in a good way. It's been a long time since he became an orphan and was taken in by the Midoriyas, and...

He had gained this loving family, a great circle of friends, and a welcoming home.

And he wouldn't have it any other way.

😁

A/N:

Whoo! This book has now reached the end!

Of course, the end is just the beginning, but yeah xD

I could probably add more scenes if you all want me to, but I really hoped you enjoyed the story!

Thank you for reading, and check out my other books if you guys are willing to!

That's it for now, and thank you all so much! 🤗😍😁