#9: Alexander

Okay, so far, the day had been okay.

But to be honest? **** you, Tomura.

Don't get me wrong, it's nice to see Tomura and Izuku bonding together...

BUT DISINTEGRATING MY BROTHER'S ALL MIGHT FIGURINE COLLECTION IS A WHOLE DIFFERENT STORY!

"Oops, my hand slipped", Tomura stated monotonely as another figurine of All Might disintegrated into dust.

I clenched my fists as Izuku continued to cry. "I'm going to beat you up so bad, you wouldn't even stand to look yourself in the mirror!"

"Hey, hey, hey!", John and Aaron desperately held me back. "There's no need to start a fight!"

"Let me go! Who does he think he is--!?"

"Honestly, why do you even care about these figurines", Tomura yawned. "I thought you hated heroes, too."

Izuku stared at him for a moment, before wailing louder. Eliza ran to his side, hugged him tightly and comforted him while glaring at our game-obsessed hero-hating friend.

"Yes, I hate heroes. My brother worships them", I roared. Aaron, John and Eliza looked absolutely frightened to see me in this state for some reason. "AND THAT'S MY BROTHER'S STUFF YOU'RE MESSING WITH! IF YOU HATE HEROES THAT BADLY, JUST DON'T GO INTO HIS ROOM!"

Tomura took a step back, before smiling crookedly. "Huh. So, you'll really do everything for this NPC you call a brother."

I glared at him. "What's that supposed to mean?"

He just shrugged.

I rolled my eyes and forced myself to calm down. Oh, why do I even bother? He'll always be like this.

Oddly enough, when Tomura came back the next day, he was bringing tons of All Might figurines in a box; all that he destroyed and even more that we didn't even know existed.

"Yay!", Izuku hugged Tomura joyfully while clinging to a figuring of All Might in his silver costume. "Thank you, Tomu-nii-chan!"

I raised an eyebrow at him. "Where did you get these?"

Tomura shrugged. "My party, in other words; family, has a lot of money and connections. Replacing the figurines were easy enough."

I still glared at him. "Even so, what do you say to him?"

Tomura rolled his eyes again and faced Izuku. "I'm sorry."

Izuku gaped at him for a second. Then, he engulfed him in a hug again. "You're forgiven!"

I let a smirk crawl up my face. Easy peasy.

Suddenly, I realized something. "Hey, Tomura."

Tomura faced me with a raised eyebrow. "What?"

"Come to think of it, we've never met your family. They weren't present in the Christmas party we had, too."

He stood rigid. "Uh..."

Izuku tilted his head in curiousity. I did the same. Strange...

😆

"Where could Tomura be?", I tapped my foot impatiently. "He said he'd bring his family here!"

We were at the park waiting for him. Izuku, Katsuki and Ochako were off playing to the side, while me and mom sat on a bench near them.

"Hey, calm down, Alexander", Mom giggled as she pat my hair. "I'm sure he's just buying his time to gather all of them!"

I sighed. "I guess you're right."

Suddenly, Izuku, Katsuki and Ochako came towards us while dragging a kid their age with Auburn Brown hair and Emerald Green eyes.

I tilted my head in curiousity as they all excitedly went up to us with this new guy.

"Alex-nii-chan! We made a new friend!", Izuku bounced up and down while slowly pushing the new kid to the front. "Say hi, Henri-chan!"

"H-hello", the new kid bowed to me and mom as a greeting. "My name is Henri Hikari."

"Aww! Well aren't you just adorable", Mom giggled and ruffled his hair. I couldn't help but agree, since this guy is smaller than Izuku, Katsuki and Ochako. "My name is Inko Midoriya, Izuku's mother. This is Alexander Midoriya."

"I'm Izuku's coolest big bro!", I smugly smirked. The kids giggled.

Henri smiled at us. "N-nice to meet you."

All of a sudden, a heterochromatic child that was taller than them with half-red, half-white hair approached Henri and all of us. "Henri, we should go!"

"Oh, I didn't see you all!", The new kid noticed us, and bowed. "My name's Shouto Todoroki!"

"Shoucchan!", Izuku hugged Shouto. Katsuki visibly blanched.

We all reintroduced ourselves to him. Shouto visibly smiled. "Pleasure to be of your acquaintance!"

Mom smiled. "Pleasure's all ours."

Shouto turned to Henri and Izuku. "Sorry, though, but we have to go now. Our parents are looking for us."

"Aww, really?", Izuku pouted.

Henri nodded with a smile. "Yes. However, I'm sure we'll meet again someday!"

My brother stared at this brunette for a second before engulfing him and Shouto in a hug. "Yeah!"

Ochako and Katsuki blinked before joining them, too.

I watched them fondly. Aww, this is so cute!

With that, Henri and Shouto waved goodbye to all of us before going off to their parents.

At that exact same moment, Tomura appeared inside a portal(?). "Come on, you guys!"

I blinked. "Isn't quirk usage illegal if you don't have a hero license?"

"Just get in already!"

Without much choices to ponder through, we all did.

😁

A/N:

Hey, guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Also, for those of you who had read Come To Your Senses, I'm planning on adding Henri here, too.

However, what do you guys want his role to be? Should he be a main character here, too?

Anyways, that's all I want to say for now.

See you all on the next chapter! Bye! 😁😁