E I G H T

Erika's pov
I miss his touch... I miss his love... I miss his kisses... I miss his hugs... I miss vlogging with him... I miss Team 10... I miss him.

As much as I try to push him away... I'm always thinking about him...

~

Rocky's pov
I walk into the Team 10 house.

Rocky: Anthony?!

Anthony: Kitchen!

I walk into the kitchen and see Jake and Anthony talking.

Anthony: Hey Babe

He kisses my cheek.

Rocky: Hi, Hi Jake.

Jake: Hi Rocky

It's still kinda awkward between me and Jake but it's getting better.

Rocky: How are you?

Jake: Alright, you?

Rocky: Meh.

Jake laughs.

Jake: I'll leave you two alone.

He walks towards the living room.

Rocky: We need to talk.. now.

I grab Anthony's hand and pull him upstairs to him room.

Anthony: Whats the rush?

Once we get to him room I push him in and shut the door. I lock it. He leans against the headboard of his bed. I sit in front of him.

Anthony: Whats Up?

Rocky: So you know how I said I was at a friends house last night?

Anthony: Yeah?

Rocky: I was at Erika's apartment.

Anthony: oh... okay.

Rocky: I didn't tell you because I didn't know if Jake was with you.

Anthony: Okay. What's the problem?

Rocky: Shes hurting Anthony.

Anthony: Well she just got out of a relationship.

Rocky: Not Really Anthony... it been almost 3 months... most people would be over it by now.

Anthony: Yeah but it's Jake and Erika... they had something special.

Rocky: Exactly, and that's why she's hurting so much. Have you talked to Jake?

Anthony: about Erika?

Rocky: No about Chris Brown! Yes Erika.

Anthony: Well not really. We don't really mention her name.

Rocky: Jesus Anthony I'm gonna cry thinking about this!

Anthony: What?!

Rocky: SHE DIDNT WANT TO LOOSE YOU GUYS! Don't act like you didn't know that because the whole house knew that! Everyone just blocked her out like she's nothing! You guys were her family! You told her that you'd always be here for her but you lied! You don't understand how hard it was for her to leave Team 10! She was here before you! Could you imagine having to leave..? She didn't really have a choice. Once she left the team it was like you guys were only there for her because you had to be... no one reached out to her to make sure she was okay... including me!! Shes hurting Anthony... a lot.

Anthony: Look Rocky I'm sorry...

Rocky: Why are you telling me that you're sorry? Tell that girl that misses her family...

I unlock his door and open it. I walk downstairs and get in my car. I sit there for a minute. I take a deep breath. I may have overreacted a bit but.. I'm tried as well. Erika and I stayed up all night just talking. Once I got her to open up to me it all came flooding out of her. Which is a good thing because I know that she's been keeping to herself about it for along time.