S I X T Y S I X

December 27th

Erika's pov
I wasn't able to fly anyway for Christmas so we had to stay at home. Jake and I just had a quite Christmas Just us and it was honestly perfect. It was kinda like our baby moon since we couldn't go anywhere. I insisted for Jake to go back to Ohio but he wouldn't and I was happy he stayed with me. He just left to go back to the Team 10 house. Stephanie got him a few minutes ago and Rocky is in Ohio with Anthony. I put my phone down and push myself out of bed. I put on a black joggers and a random black hoodie. I put some socks on and walk downstairs. I flop down onto the couch. Some really close friends are coming over today to be in the pregnancy video. Anthony will be one of the main voices since his been here through everything so he sent us a voice memo since Shannon is gonna start putting the video together, along with Arie. Cortney passes me a plate of egg whites.

Erika: Aww thanks Cort

Cortney: I thought you'd hungry

~

I walk upstairs. I brush my hair and put a workout headband on, I put on some very very light makeup. I change my hoodie and put on a OG grey goat shirt. I slip into my slides and put my sunglasses on. I put my phone in my pocket and walk downstairs. Jake walks in the door with Arie. Jake hugs me.

Erika: Hi Arie

Arie: How ya doing Erika?

Erika: Alright thanks

Jake pecks me on the lips.

Erika: Shannon's in the office, she wanted us to go in there when you guys got here.

Jake: Let's go

We walk into the office. There's an average size table with four chairs in there so Jake and I sit on one side and Shannon and Arie on the other side. I hold Jakes hand.

Shannon: So I sent a few questions for Anthony to answer and he sent me the voice memo back. Do you wanna hear it?

Erika: Yes

She clicks a few things on her laptop.

Anthony: So I'm your uncle Toner. I've been here through a lot of stuff that we can talk about when you two are older. Your dad and I have been best friends for as long as I can remember. When I came out to LA to live with your dad and his friends he introduced me to your mom. He hadn't gone through quite a rough time so I wasn't expecting him to have heart eyes when I got there. I remember him introducing me to your mom and knowing that sooner or later something would happen between them and I wasn't wrong.

Shannon: So then I'm thinking we put Rocky's part in but we haven't filmed hers. Here's the rest.

Anthony: Your Mom and Dad have been through a lot. They both had trust issues which meant they weren't official until like a year of flirting and- Well we cant talk about that later... Anyway once they became official it just was all sunshine and rainbows! Not really, but you could tell that they fell for each other really hard. When they weren't together they would just talk about wanting to be together. Me and my girlfriend went on vacation with them to Greece actually and you could just tell how much the loved each other. They little things they did for each other was amazing. Until after vacation... When we got home. Things had started to settle down... everything was starting to go back to how it use to be and having a relationship in the public eye is never good. There is always so much pressure on the relationship and that's exactly what happened to your mom and dad. They decided that it was time for them to end their relationship. They still very much loved each other and you could tell that they did, but it was the right thing to do at the time. After 3 months they got to the point where they were miserable with out each other. So they slowly started things back up again, but this time it was private and not public. They eventually were official again and everything was great. They went on a few trips together and they thought life couldn't get any better... but they were wrong, it could get better and it did. During the end of April 2019 they found out that they were indeed pregnant with you two. The happy tears and smiles of your mom and dad when they told us they were pregnant was amazing and something I will truly never forget. I've never seen either of them happier. I'm so excited to meet you Ella Grace and Jaxon Michael. You truly have the most amazing parents in the world and I'm so grateful for them.

I rest my head on Jakes shoulder.

Erika: I love it!

Jake: Jeez my bros a romantic.

Note -
I'm calling it, Erika braided his hair- and if you don't know what I'm talking about... smh 🤦‍♀️ 😂