E I G H T Y S I X

Erika's pov
We are only a few minutes away from the house. Jax and Ella are both awake not but luckily they both love car rides.

Erika: I can't wait until these babies are older so I don't have to pack so much crap.

Rocky: *chuckles*

Erika: I can't wait until they're walking and are talking!

Rocky: I bet when they are though you'll want your little babies back

Erika: *chuckles* probably

After a few more minutes of driving we pull up to the Team ten house gate. I put the code in the gate and it slowly opens. I drive up the driveway.

Erika: Average amount of cars so I guess that's good.

I park the car near the garage. I turn it off and take my seatbelt off. I put my phone in my pocket. Rocky gets out. I open my door and get out. Jake walks out of the house. He walks over to me wrapping his arms around my waist. I smile I wrap mine around his neck. He kisses me and I kiss him back.

Anthony: Jerikaaaaaa!

We stop and face Anthony. He has his phone out recording us. Jake sticks his middle finger up at him as I lay my head on his chest.

Anthony: Whipped!

Jake: Fuck off!

Erika: *chuckles*

Anthony puts his phone in his pocket and walks over to us. He hugs Rocky and kisses her forehead. The drivers side door is still open so we hear Ella crying. Jake and I walk over to the car. He opens the door. Ella looks up at him and half smiles. She almost immediately stops crying. He unclips the car seat from the base and gets it out. Smoosh jumps on me.

Erika: Smooshhhh!

I hug him.

Jake: Carefully Thor

Erika: His Okay

I kiss his cheek, I guess. I grab the diaper bag from the middle seat and put it over my shoulder. I shut the door. Jake gets Jax car seat out as well and we walk inside. We walk into the living room. Jake sits the car seats on the ping pong table. Lauren and Adam walk in the room.

Lauren: Oh my god!

She walks over and looks at the babies.

Lauren: They're so cute! Congrats Erika!

She hugs me and I hug her. When I first saw her online back when me and Jake broke up I was a little skeptical but she's cool.

Erika: Thank you!

Adam hugs me as well.

Adam: Congratulations!

Erika: Thank you!

Jake: Do you wanna hold them?

Lauren: Oh my god yes! We'll wash our hands.

They walk into the kitchen. Jake gets Jax out of his car seat as I get Ella out.

Jake: My family looking cute today.

I laugh. Lauren and Adam walk back into the room.

Erika: Who's holding who?

Lauren: Can I hold Ella?

I nod. She walks over to me. I carefully pass Ella to her.

~

Holy fucking shit

Holy fucking shit. How did I never see this caption change??!!! Nooo god noooo! 💔