T H I R T Y E I G H T

April 22nd 2019

A few months have went by and Jerika is amazing! Surprisingly they haven't been caught together yet but the some fans that seem to always investigate have caught onto them. A lot of mature fans have said stuff like 'if they're together they obviously want it private so leave them alone'. Jake and Erika are going on a trip to Hawaii together. They're very excited but very nervous since it's their first BIG trip since they've been back together. They have to be extremely careful not to give it away. Let's see what their up to shall we...

Erika's pov
Jake and I step onto the jet holding hands.

Erika: Wow this shit nice.

Jake kisses my cheek.

Jake: Only the best for you sweetheart.

I lightly punch his shoulder. The attendance show us to our seats. We sit down on the seats in front of each other with a table in the middle.

Jake: When did Rocky day they'd be here?

Erika: -

Rocky: Shit

I turn and see Rocky and Anthony stepping into the plane. Rocky sits down next to me with an isle in the middle. Then Anthony sits in front of her.

FA: Hey guys I'm Sophie. I'll be looking after you guys on this flight along with Zac. If you need anything just let us know. This is everyone correct?

Jake: Yes

FA: So What are your names?

Erika: That's Jake, I'm Erika, Anthony and Rocky.

FA: Okay, we will be taking off in 5 minutes.

She smiles and walks out the back.

~

Jakes pov
We just landed in Hawaii. Luckily it's on the more private side. We pack up our stuff. We step off the plane. Our car was waiting for us. The attendance pass our suitcases out and we walk over to the car. The driver puts the suitcases in the back.

Anthony: Shot gun!

Rocky rolls her eyes. Anthony gets in the front. The driver opens our door. Rocky slides in first then Erika then me. We put our seat belts on.

~

Erika's pov
We pull up to the house we are staying at.

Erika: Why'd you get such a big house for 4 people?

Jake: Go big or go home babe

He pecks me on the lips. We get out of the car and grab our suitcases. We say thank you to the driver and walk up to the house.

Jake: Mkay so the owner said the key was under the mat.

Jake moves the mat and gets the key out.

Anthony: Wow how sneaky.

He unlocks the house and we walk in.

Erika: Woah it's nice

Rocky: Let's stay here forever!

Jake: So there's three bedrooms on the second floor and two on the bottom.

Rocky: You Guys take the master

Anthony: Hey-

Rocky nudges Anthony.

Rocky: *whispers* He paid for it.

Anthony: *smiles* You Guys take the master

Erika: It's okay you guys have it

Rocky: No you guys have it

J&A: Fine we'll have it

~

Somehow Jake and I still ended up with the master bedroom and Anthony and Rocky are in the "second best bedroom". I'm wrapped up in Jakes arms.

Erika: I love you babe

Jake: I love you too

He kisses my forehead.

Anthony: Jerikaaa!

Rocky: We are going down to the beach, wanna join?

Erika: Sure we will just get ready.

Rocky: We will meet you downstairs.

Jake: Okay

They leave. I try to get out of Jakes grip.

Erika: Jake!

He starts tickling me.

Erika: J-Jake!

He stops.

Jake: I wanted to cuddle with you.

Erika: Tonight.

Jake: Promise?

I nod and peck his lips. He lets me go. I shut the door and we put our swimsuits on.