S I X T Y E I G H T

Jakes pov
I get my Gucci suitcase out of the car, cos I'm boujee. Then I get Angel and my moms. We walk inside Erika's house. I leave the bags at the door.

Jake: Erika's Probably sleeping

Angel: Let's just leave her alone.

Jake: I'll just go check her encase she's awake

I walk upstairs and walk into Erika's room. She was laying on her side with the tv going. She had her eyes close and from her facial expression it looked like she was in pain. I sit next to her and rub her back.

Jake: *whispers* Are you Okay?

She opens her eyes.

Erika: I'm just in a lot of pain.

Jake: Should I call the doctor?

Erika nods. I grab my phone from my pocket and call the private doctor number.

Jake: Hello?

Lisa: Dr Lisa, how can I help you?

Jake: Hi Lisa it's Jake Paul. Erika's boyfriend. She in a lot of pain.

Lisa: Is she having contractions?

Jake: Is it contractions babe?

Erika: Can I talk to her?

Jake: I'll put it on speaker.

I put it on speaker.

Lisa: Hi Erika

Erika: Hi, should contractions feel like period cramps?

Lisa: They should but as time goes on the pain goes with it. Start timing them and once they get extremely painful or they are 8 minutes apart call me.

Erika: Thank you

Lisa: Bye

Erika: Bye

She hangs up.

Jake: Do you want anything?

Erika: Can you help me downstairs?

Jake: Of course

I put her blanket over my shoulder. I pull her up. I put a pillow under my pillow. She puts her phone in her pocket. I help her off the bed as she puts her arm around me as we walk downstairs.

Angel: Everything Okay?

Jake: We just called her doctor and they contractions have started.

I put her pillow down and help her lay down. She lays down and I put the blanket on her.

Pam: That's so exciting! Imagine if the babies come on the first day of 2020!

Angel: Babies like never come on their due date!

Erika: You can start getting contractions up to a week before you go into labor.

Angel: So are you gonna get n epidural?

Erika: 100% no questions asked

Jake: The doctor thinks if Erika Okay with it then she should get an epidural but we don't even have to decide for quite a while.

Erika: I'm just gonna try and do everything to not have a c-section

I sit next to her.

Erika: I mean if we have to we have to but I'm gonna try my best.

Pam: Well you've done a good job to get this far Erika. A lot of multiples come before 33 weeks and you've made it to your due date!

I kiss her cheek.

Pam: Did you ever get braxton hicks?

Erika: I did but they kinda just felt like cramps and they only lasted like two days.