N I N E T Y S I X

February 12th - 9.30 pm

Erika's pov
I zip up my suitcase. I put my Gucci bag over my shoulder. I grab my phone from my bed and pull my suitcase. I pull it downstairs. I let go of my suitcase and put my bag on it.

Erika: I don't wanna leave my babies!

I walk around to the couch. I take Jax from my moms arms. I kiss him and pass him back. I do the same to Ella and take her from Morgan.

Angel: Just enjoy your time with Jake. Okay?

Erika: I will!

I hug my mom and Morgan and kiss both babies again.

Erika: I love you J, I love you E.

I take a deep breath.

Erika: Thank you both.

Angel: Of course!

Morgan: Try not to worry the whole time.

I nod.

Erika: Rocky?! You ready?!

Rocky: Coming!

I kiss both babies again.

Erika: Okay I'm going this time.

I walk over to my stuff. I put my bag over my shoulder and pull my suitcase.

Erika: Bye!

A&M: Bye! Have fun!

I take a deep breath and open the door. I shut it behind me knowing not to look back. I pull my bag over to Rocky's car. I open the back and put my suitcase in. Along with my other bag. I shut the back and get in the passenger seat waiting for Rocky.

~

Once we get to the Team 10 house Rocky and I get out. I grab my bags from the back and Rocky grabs her small bag. We walk inside the Team 10 house. It was pretty empty apart from a few people. Lauren walks over.

Lauren: *smiles* Hey!

Erika: Hey

Lauren: I think Jakes in the studio.

Erika: Okay thanks! *smiles*

Adam: Lauren!

Lauren: I'll talk to you later

I smile and nod. Rocky and I walk upstairs. I drag my bag up. We walk towards Jakes room.

Rocky: *whispers* So are you and Lauren friends or what?

Erika: *whispers* I try to be and I think she tried too but sometimes it's just awkward. We don't really have anything in common. We see each other quite a lot but most of the time they're awkward conversations.

Rocky: We use to talk a bit but then you started coming here more and it kinda faded.

I nod. I open Jakes door and we walk in.

Rocky: I'm gonna find Tony

I nod and she leaves. I put my bag down. I grab my phone from my back pocket. I text Morgan and make sure everything's okay. She replies and reassures me telling me the twins are sleeping. I put my phone in my pocket and walk out of the room. I walk downstairs and into the living room. I greet a few people as I walk down to the studio. I open the door. Jake, Arie, Brandon, Anthony, Adam, Lauren and Jakes producer guy was in there. Jake smiles at me. He walks over to me. He wraps his arm around my shoulder and pulls me close. I wrap my arms around his waist. He pecks me on the lips.

Erika: Hey

Jake: Hey beautiful

Erika: Hey guys

I saw hey to everyone. Jake sits back in his chair. I sit on the couch next to Lauren and Anthony.

Erika: So Whats Up?

Lauren: Song writing

Jake: We wanna do a squad song again

Erika: oh cool!

Brandon: You know the song could really do with some of Erika's vocals!

Lauren: Yesssss!

Jake: Wanna feature?

Erika: You sure?

Arie: Erika everyone knows your voice is amazing! It would be an awesome feature!

Jake: Cmon Rik!

Erika: Sure!

Jake and... uh I still don't know the producers name. Anyway they're looking over the song lyrics.

Anthony: Where's Rocky?

Erika: She's in your room. She probably feel asleep because she was real tired.

Anthony: Okay

I talk to Anthony for a bit then he leaves. Here I go. Ima start some conversation with Lauren.