E I G H T Y F I V E

Jakes pov
I kiss Erika's cheek and she mumbles.

Jake: Bye Babe

Erika: Bye

She puts her arms around my neck and pulls me close to her. She kisses me.

Jake: I love you

Erika: Love you, can you check the babies please?

Jake: Sure, text me when you leave.

Erika: Mhm

I smile and grab my bag. I check that the babies are still sleeping. Luckily they are so I quietly leave the house.

~

Erika's pov
After feeding both babies I lay them in their mamaroos and turn it on. I give them both a binky. I walk into the kitchen and make three plates of egg whites with Avocado on the side. Stephanie walks into the kitchen. I pass her a plate.

Steph: Thanks Rik!

Erika: Not problem

She sits at the counter. I eat mine leaning against the island.

Steph: Will you be home tonight?

Erika: Well the twins appointment is at 5 and then after the appointment I think we are going to Austin and Catherine's house so I think we will just stay at the Team 10 house. I don't know what Rocky's doing though.

Rocky walks around the corner.

Rocky: What don't you know if I'm doing?

I pass her a plate of food.

Rocky: Thanks

I smile back.

Erika: If you're staying at the Team 10 house or here.

Rocky: I'll probably stay there

Steph: So I can have a friend over?

Erika: Ohhh a friend.

Steph: Fuck off

Rocky and I laugh.

Steph: I have got to go or ima be late for literally the sixth time this week.

She puts her dishes in the sink.

Steph: If someone packs the dishwasher I can empty it when I get home!

She says as she leaves.

Erika: Okay

Rocky: Bye

Steph: Bye

The front door opens and shuts.

Rocky: You should go get ready while the babies are chillin

Erika: You sure?

Rocky: Yes!

Erika: Thanks Rocky

I put my dishes in the sink and walk upstairs. I walk into my room. I decide on wearing this >>

It wasn't tight on my body and it was pretty comfy

It wasn't tight on my body and it was pretty comfy. I curl my hair and do cute makeup. Once I'm finish I walk into the twins room. I choose their outfit >>

I pack the diaper bag and walk downstairs

I pack the diaper bag and walk downstairs. Rocky is holding Jax and rubbing his back.

Erika: Could you help me change them?

Rocky: Sure

I pass her Jaxs outfit. She lays him on the couch. I pick up Ella and change her. Once they both have fresh diapers and are changed I take a picture of them both next to eachother. I send it to Jake and a few family members.

Erika: They'll probably fall asleep soon so we should put them in the car seats now.

Rocky: Okay

We walk over to the front door. Their car seats were sitting at the door. We put both babies in their seats.

Erika: Now we have to pack the car.

Last night Jake helped me pack the babies stuff because he was really excited for Team ten to meet them. Everything is sitting at the door it just needs to be packed.

Erika: I'll get my car out of the garage and back it up so it's not too far. Can you watch them?

Rocky: Yep

Rocky's pov
Erika walks opens the door. She walks out and after a few minutes she walks back in.

Rocky: You can't carry anything heavy so I'll do it. You just tell me how to stack it.

Erika: Oh okay

Rocky: Should we put the babies in first?

She nods. I pick up both car seats.

Rocky: I didn't go to the gym this week so this is my workout. We walk out the door. She opens a side door. I put Ella's car seat down and click Jaxs into the base. I walk around the other side and do the same to Ella.

After the car is packed I shut the back of the car. Erika walks out of the house with the diaper bag over her shoulder.

Rocky: Should I sit in the middle?

Erika: No they should be okay, we got those mirror things for the back of the seat so we can se them.

Rocky: Okay

Erika's pov

I open the driver side door and get in. I put the diaper bag in the back middle seat. Luckily both babies are asleep. Rocky gets in the passenger seat. We shut the door and put our seat belts on. I text Jake and tell him we are leaving and I love him. He tells me to drive safe and he loves me too.

God I love him.