F O U R T E E N

Jakes pov
I was talking to Justin when someone taps me on the shoulder. I turn around and see.. Erika. The smile quickly wipes off of my face. Her Jaw drops.

Erika's pov
I swallow nervously. Deji grabs my wrist again. I rip it again.

Erika: can you just leave me alone?! Creep!

Deji: You heard her get outta here Paul

Jake: She's talking to you bitch.

Deji: Come on Babe

He puts his arm around my waist.

Erika: Eww I think the fuck not

Jake: Deji please dont start something and just leave her alone.

Deji: You're just an ex to her so don't act like the tough guy.

Jake: Deji I'm really trying here.

Deji leans into me.

Erika: Leave me the fuck alone

I push Deji away and stand next to Justin. Deji swings at Jake and Jake swings back. Deji made no impact but of course Jake did.

Deji: You won this one Paul but you better watch your ex-girlfriend.

Deji leaves like the bitch he is. Jake turns around to face me. We make eye contact but I quickly look away.

Erika: Um thanks

I start to walk away.

Jake: Erika-

I walk out the front door. I sit on the front steps. Those few seconds we made eye contact... it's like all these emotions came back to me. The nerves I got around Jake.. the love I felt towards him... the love he use to show me. I want that back. I know I can't though. I feel someone's hand on my shoulder. I turn around and see Rocky.

Rocky: Hey

She sits next to me.

Erika: Who told you I was here?

Rocky: Jake told me what happened. He said I should check on you, he wanted to but thought it would be too confronting.

I nod.

Erika: I didn't know it was him.

Rocky: I assumed so.

Erika: Can we go home?

Rocky: Sleepover...?

Erika: Sleepover!

We both laugh.

Rocky: You order the Uber, I'll just say bye to Anthony and let them know you're okay.

I nod. Rocky leaves while I grab my phone and order an Uber.

Anthony's pov
Rocky walks back over to us.

Rocky: She seems fine but she just wants to go home. I'll get her to talk to me tonight and see how she really is. Thanks for telling me Jake.

Jake: Of course

Rocky pecks me on the lips.

Rocky: Bye Babe

Anthony: Bye Love you

Rocky: Love you too

She leaves.

Jake: She wouldn't of known it was me but you should of seen her face when she saw me.

Anthony: I can imagine.