N I N E T Y F I V E

Jakes pov
I pull Erika closer to me. She giggles. I kiss her forehead. She looks up at me.

Erika: I love you.

I smile.

Jake: I love you.

I rest my head on hers and close my eyes.

Jake: *mumbles* I could stay like this forever.

Erika: I know.

She kisses my cheek and jumps out of my arms.

Erika: We need to take these babies home.

Jake: *groans* I don't wanna.

Erika: Let's go!

I push myself off the couch. I walk into the kitchen where my moms holding Jax.

Jake: Could you take him to Erika mom?

Pam: Oh yeah sure

I walk through the house trying to find Logan. I find him in the games room. His holding Ella in his arms while him and Mike watch the tv. I walk over to them.

Jake: Say bye to Ella

Logan: I was thinking and maybe they can live here!

Jake: Oh hell naw

We laugh. He passes Ella to me. I smile and kiss her forehead.

Jake: Bye Guys

Mike: Bye!

I walk out. I'm almost back to Erika when Logan stops me.

Jake: Whats Up?

Logan: I know I don't tell you this often enough but I'm really proud of you. Look at you bro... your hustle is just unreal. When you're not working you make sure your spending it with your little family. I'm seriously so proud of you Jake.

Jake: Is this Logan Paul?

Logan: Fuck off

Jake: Thank you Logs.

I give him a hug.

P&E: Awwwwe!

We look over and see my mom and Erika looking at us.

Pam: My boys are growing up!

I smile and walk over to them. I buckle Ella into her car seat next to Jax. I hug my mom.

Pam: I'll help you out to the car.

Dani: Logan! You've got a call!

Logan: Bye Erika! Jake!

Erika: See ya

Jake: Bye

He runs off. My mom grabs the diaper bag. Erika and I grab a car seat. We walk out of the house. I unlock her car and open the side door. I click Jaxs car seat into the base. Erika does the same with Ella. I grab his blanket and binky from the seat. I put his blanket on him and give him his binky. Erika does the same with Ella. I take the diaper bag from my mom and put it in the car.

Pam: Are you guys going all the way to Erika's?

Erika wraps his arms around me, tightly. I hug her back.

Erika: I think we'll just stay at Team 10 house.

My mom nods.

Pam: Well I wanna do something with you guys before I go home.

Erika: Sure!

Pam: Okay. Love you!

Jake: Love you

Erika: love you

We hug her. She goes inside. Erika stands infront of me. She rests her hands on my shoulders. I rest mine on her waist.

Erika: Logan's right. Your hustle is unbelievable. I don't give you enough credit. You're amazing Jake Paul and -

I put my hands on her cheeks and pull her in. I kiss her passionately and she kisses back. I rest my forehead against hers.

Erika: I'm so lucky that I get to love you.

I smile.

Jake: Ditto.

I kiss her again.