S E V E N T Y T H R E E

Erika's pov
Right now I'm laying in my bed. Pam and My Mom are on the couch, Shannon is sitting on a chair checking the footage and Jake has gone to see the babies.

Jakes pov

Maya: So Ella weighs 6 pounds and 14 ounces and Jaxon weighs 7 pounds 4 ounces.

I nod.

Maya: Right now we've cleaned them up. We thought that we could bring Erika down here but they seem happy and healthy so we will take them back up to the room.

I nod again.

Maya: Would you like to see them?

Jake: Yes

Maya: Follow me

We walk into the nicu.

Maya: Here are your beautiful twins.

I walk over. They are both sleeping. This is so unreal... I have twins. They're so cute.

Maya: Could you push a bed up to the room?

I nod.

Maya: You take Ella I'll take Jax.

She pushes Jaxs bed while I push Ella. We go to Erika's room. I push the back into the corner. My mom and Angel rush over.

Pam: They're beautiful!

Maya: I'll let you guys settle. I'll bring two bottles soon. Let me know if you need anything.

Erika: Thank you

She leaves.

Pam: Are you gonna hold them Jake?

Jake: They're So Little.

Angel: How much do they weigh?

Jake: Ella weighs 6 pounds 14 ounces and Jax weighs 7 pounds 4 ounces.

Pam: And Ella's older. That doesn't happen often.

Jake: Okay I'm gonna hold Ella.

I carefully pick her up. I make sure I support her head. I hold her carefully and walk over to Erika. I kiss Erika's forehead.

Erika: *sniffs* Can I hold her?

I nod. I carefully pass her to Erika. I walk over and get Jax. I pick him up and walk really relay slow. I sit on the chair next to Erika's bed.

Erika: Can you believe we actually made these?

Jake: This is crazy.

~