S I X T Y S E V E N

December 31st

Erika's pov
The video is basically finished now we are just waiting for the two little stars to arrive. I decided to pack the hospital bag today since they can come at literally any point. Oh and just so you don't get confused later I won't be breastfeeding. My boobs just haven't made any milk! 🤷‍♀️ My doctor said that it probably means that they have to have a curtain type of milk. I got a bottle maker thing so you just put a bottle under and it and put the formula and water in it and it makes it! Jake and I turned his old game room that's in his room into a small simple nursery it's really cute.

Anyways I step out of bed and pull the blankets back

Anyways I step out of bed and pull the blankets back. I put on some black leggings and Nike sweater. I walk into my bathroom. I straighten my hair and brush my teeth. I decide not to wear make up today. I put on some chapstick and slip into my Gucci slides. I put my phone in my pocket and grab my g7x camera from my self. I walk into the twins room. I grab the suitcase from the cupboard.

Luckily I have most of the babies stuff folded on the ground ready for me to pack

Luckily I have most of the babies stuff folded on the ground ready for me to pack. I set the camera up. I open the suitcase and lay it open on the ground. I turn the camera on and sit infront of it.

Erika: Good morning Costellars! This feels really weird because I havent filmed too many videos like this. *points to stomach* I have made a few videos and those videos will slowly start to come out. By the time you're seeing this I've already had my two little babies, but I thought I'd show you what I packed in mine and the babies hospital bag! Oh and if you're lucky Jake might show you too.

I talk about what I put in the suitcase then once I'm done I zip it up. I turn off the camera and walk to my room. I put everything I'm gonna pack into my bag on the bed. I grab my suitcase and lay it on my bed. I set my camera up infront of my tv. I talk about all my items and then pack them in. I zip up the suitcase.

Erika: Thank you guys for watching and if you haven't already check out the video explains what has been happening the past year with my relationship and my babies! Check out my Instagram and Twitter at Erika Costell! *goat noise* Bye!

I get off my bed and turn off the camera. I put the bag in the twins room. I walk back to my room and turn on my tv. I go onto YouTube and put on a video. I grab the blanket off the end of my bed and curl up with it. My phone starts ringing. Mom wants to FaceTime. I answer.

Erika: Hey Mom

Angel: Hey Erika, I thought I'd let you know I've landed and I found Pam.

Erika: Okay. I'll call Jake and tell him. I'll tell him to text Pam when his almost there.

Angel: Okay

Erika: See you soon

Angel: Bye

I FaceTime 'Jake Paul 🖤'.

Jake: Hey E

Erika: Hey, Could you text your mom when you're almost at the airport?

Jake: Sure. Do you need anything while I'm out?

Erika: On your way home bring your hospital bag! It's my due date tomorrow you never know what's gonna happen.

Jake: *chuckles* Okay.

Erika: You should go out tonight, have fun!

Jake: No thanks. I'd rather stay home and eat in and out with you and our moms.

Erika: *chuckles*

Jake: Love you

Erika: Love you too

Jake: Bye

Erika: Bye

I hangup and put my phone down. I binge watch some of baes vlogs and end up falling asleep.