N I N E T Y O N E

Erika's pov
Erika: Could I get a cold brew please?

?: Size

Erika: Medium

?: Drive through

I roll my eyes and drive through. This is a small drive thru coffee shop. I had been coming here a lot lately since it's not to far from my house and having to drive to the Team 10 house I would stop here. They aren't usually this rude but apparently someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. I get to the window and grab my card. I pass it to the lady. I put my pin in and take my card. I put it back in my purse and she passes me my cold brew.

Erika: Thanks

I put it in the cold holder after taking a sip. She shuts the sliding window and I roll my eyes again. I put my window up and drive off. I look in the back and see both babies still sleeping. I push play on my music and keep driving.

After a little longer I get a call from Scheana. I answer through the car.

Erika: Hey!

Scheana: Hey, Just double checking for this afternoon?

Erika: Yep!

Scheana: Great! I'll see you soon!

Erika: Bye

Scheana: Byeee

I laugh and hang up.

Once I'm a few minutes away from the Team 10 house I call Jake.

Jake: Hey boo

Erika: Hey, I'm a few minutes away.

Jake: Okay, see you soon. Ily!

Erika: Ily

He hangs up.

Erika: God I love that kid.

Jake: Hey beautiful you forgot to hang up.

I blush.

Erika: Oopsies *laughs*

Jake laughs.

Jake: Were you talking to yourself?

Erika: Double oopsies

We both laugh.

Erika: Im coming into the first gate

Jake: Okay Bye!

He actually hangs up this time. I look in the back seeing Ella awake. I smile.

Erika: Hi my beautiful girly

Jax stays asleep. Jax is literally such a good sleeper. Ella is a lot more clingy then he is. I put my window down and put in the gate code. The gate buzzes and opens. I drive down and put my window up. I park outside the garage. I turn the car off. I grab my phone and put it in my pocket. I get out of the car and walk around the side opening the door. I open it and Ella smiles.

Erika: Hello baby

Jake: Ayyyo

I turn around and see Jake.

Erika: Heyy

He walks over to me and hugs me tight, kissing me passionately.

Jake: I missed you

Erika: I missed you too

He kisses me again. I smile and let go of him walk back to the car. I unbuckle Ella from her car seat. I pick her up and hold her to my chest.

Jake: My Ella

He kisses her head. I hear Jaxs crys. I pass Ella to Jake and walk around the other side opening the door and getting Jax out of his car seat. I kiss his head and rock him in my arms. He stops crying. I shut the door and get the diaper bag from the passenger seat. I walk around to Jakes side and we walk inside.