S I X T Y O N E

ILY 🖤🥰

Erika's Birthday...

Erika's pov
My room in the new house is done and the twins room is too.

(Imagine the twins room a little bigger with more toys

(Imagine the twins room a little bigger with more toys.)

The family room is done which has majority of babies stuff in there. Stephanie has moved in. Her bedroom is the one on the first floor. The kitchen and dining room is set up as well. I don't have really any plans for my birthday. I'm supposed to mostly rest until the babies are born. Jake is always making sure I'm okay and he basically set up the whole twins room while I sat in the chair. Anyway I climb out of bed and walk into my bathroom. I go to the toilet then I get ready for the day. I straighten my hair and do my makeup. I put on some light coloured maternity jeans and a long sleeved black shirt. I slip my black Gucci slides on. I grab my phone and put it in my back pocket. I walk downstairs and walk around the corner.

Jake: Surprise!

I jump. Shit.

Jake: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

He walks out of the kitchen with my family following behind him.

Erika: Awwwe Dino!

I hug him. He pecks me on the lips. I smile. I hug my whole family. My mom, Dan, Brittany, Morgan, Jc and Dani. I greet everyone and they greet me. We talk for a few minutes then I walk over to Jake. I rest my head on his chest.

Jake: You look cute today.

I look up at him and smile.

Erika: Thank you.

Jake: Did I surprise you?

Erika: I literally almost peed myself.

Jake: Yes! That's what I was going for!

I smile.

Jake: I have a present for you.

Erika: Awwwe you didn't have to get me anything!

I kiss his cheek.

Jakes pov
I grab the wrapped box off of the counter. I pass it to her and peck her on the lips.

Jake: Happy Birthday

Erika unwraps it and opens the box.

Jake: That's real diamonds

She puts her hand over her mouth.

Erika: Oh my god Jake

A tear falls from her eye... the hormones.

Erika: Thank you *sniffs* So much!

She looks at the back. Our names are engraved on the back. Jake & Erika.

Jake: No problem babe

I kiss her cheek.

Jake: I also got us tickets to a basketball game that's in February. The babies will be born by then and I assume that everyone will know.

Erika: Awwwe Thank you

She puts her arms around my neck and my hands rest on her waist.

~ 5:30 ~

Erika's pov
I sit next to Jake on the couch. I yawn.

Jake: Why Don't you go take a nap?

Erika: I would but my family is here

Jake: I'll talk to them, I'm sure they'll understand.

Erika: Okay. Thank you.

I smile and peck him on the lips. I walk upstairs and into my room.

Jakes pov
I wait a few minutes and walk into the kitchen. I tell Angel the plan.

Jake: So everyone's coming over at 7 and the food will be here at 6:45.