T H I R T Y S E V E N

{A few days later...}

Erika's pov
Jake and I are literally going so freakin great! Having our relationship private is so much better then it being public. When it's public people are constantly stressing us out.

'Jakes with a girl, his cheating. Erika's with a boy, she's cheating. They haven't posted together in 2 days, they broke up. When are they gonna get married. When are they gonna have kids.'

Now we just live in the moment with no stresses.

Steph: Come on Erika let's go!

I get off my bed and grab my purse. I walk out of my bedroom shutting the door behind me.

~

Jakes pov
I finish setting up all the roses and candles in Erika's apartment. I hear some keys at the door so I walk to it and open it. Erika looks shook. I smile.

Erika: What are you doing here?

I grab her hand. She walks in. I shut the door. She throws her purse onto the floor. We walk through to the flowers and candles.

Erika: Woah! What's this for?

Jake: You.

Erika: Awww!

Jake: Erika Costell will you be my girlfriend?

Erika: Yes!

She jumps up onto my waist and wraps her legs around me. She smashes her lips into mine. I put her down.

Jake: I wanted to take you to another basketball game but I really like having our relationship private as of now.

Erika: So do I.

She lays her head on my shoulder.

Erika: a few months ago I was so worried that... this wouldn't happen again.

I smile and wrap my arms around her.

Jake: I'm not going anywhere baby...