Chapter 1

The night before the first day of school starts again.

Corbyn's POV

I just went upstairs. I didn't want to eat food so I said that I had already eaten. School starts tomorrow again what means that I need act happy again. People probably gonna ask why I'm not eating. I went to the bathroom to cut again, but I heard my phone going off. I looked at my phone who was laying on the sink. I saw that it was a message from Zach.

Zach:
Happy to go to school again?

Corbyn:
No, not at all.

Zach:
Come on, it's the last year.

Corbyn:
Can't wait till it's over.

Zach:
We are going to make it an awesome last year right?

Corbyn:
Sure, but I gtg, Bye.

Zach:
Bye.

I packed my razor and put it against my skin. I saw the blood dropping off my arm, I made 4 new cuts. One for Daniel because I have a huge crush on him but he will never like me back, one for my parents who are always against me because I'm bi and who are always hitting me because they are drunk, one because I'm worthless and one because nobody likes me.

I looked at my clock and saw that it was already 9:30 PM. I put my clothes off and showered. I put my pyjama on and cleaned the blood that was laying in the sink. I hide my razor and grabbed my laptop and put Netflix on. I watched 1 episode from Stranger Things and shut the laptop off. Then I heard my phone going off again. I put my laptop on the desk and grabbed my phone and went to my bed again. I saw that it was a message from Jonah.

Jonah:
Hey bro, something going on?

Corbyn:
No, why?

Jonah:
Oh, nothing.

Corbyn:
You're lying. Say it!

Jonah:
Zach said you needed to go and because it was pretty late he was scared something wrong was going on.

Corbyn:
Jonah, nothing is going on. I'm fine, I was ready to go to shower when Zach messaged me so that's the reason I needed to go because I wanted to shower. 😄

Jonah:
I'm glad nothing is wrong. I totally understand you wanted to shower. 😄

Corbyn:
Don't worry about me. Ready to go to school again?

Jonah:
No, I'm scared that I don't have a good first impression and that nobody will like me.

Corbyn:
Don't be scared for that Jo, everyone will like you. You don't even need a good first impression, everyone likes you already.

Jonah:
Thanks Corbean, I really needed that.

Corbyn:
No problem, I'm always here if you need to talk. I will always be by your side.

Jonah:
Can I tell you something?

Corbyn:
Of course!

Jonah:
Jack likes Zach.

Corbyn:
Really?! Omg, they will look so cute together. I totally ship them, #Jachary.

Jonah:
I know right! I know Jack likes him, but I don't know if Zach feels the same.

Corbyn:
I will text Zach to tell him I'm sorry for scaring him and then I will ask if he has a crush.

Jonah:
Isn't it a little bit weird to ask him if he has a crush after you said sorry?

Corbyn:
After I said I'm sorry, I'm saying that we should talk for a little and then I ask him if he has a crush.

Jonah:
Okay, good luck.

Corbyn:
Thanks, bye.

Jonah:
Bye.

I feel bad for lying to Jonah but I just don't want them to know. Then I went to Zach and text him.

Corbyn:
Hey Zach, I'm sorry for that I scared you. If you texted me 1 second later I would be already showering. Maybe we can talk now?

Zach:
Hey, don't worry about it. I totally understand that showering is very important 😄. Sure, what do you want to talk about?

Corbyn:
Do you have a crush? We can talk about your future then. Like we used too😄💏.

Zach:
Hahaha, omg we always did that 😂. Maybe I have a crush.

Corbyn:
Omg!!! You have a crush. Who is it??

Zach:
You know him very well. So is my secret safe?

Corbyn:
I won't tell anybody.

Zach:
It is a boy.

Corbyn:
You're gay?

Zach:
Yeah, do you judge?

Corbyn:
Of course not. I'm mean I'm bi.

Zach:
Really?! Omg, we were always friends but never told each other😱😂😂.

Corbyn:
That's true, weird to come out as bi by texting😂 .

Zach:
Yeah, pretty weird. But glad to have someone who don't judge.

Corbyn:
Jonah, Jack, Daniel and I will never judge you! But what is the name of your crush?

Zach:
Did you tell the boys already?

Corbyn:
Not yet. But who is it??

Zach:
Look who is being needy😂. Are you scared to tell the boys?

Corbyn:
A little bit, the only one I'm not scared for is Jack because he is gay. BUT WHO IS IT?

Zach:
I'm a little bit scared as well and is Jack really gay?

Corbyn:
Omg, you like Jack?

Zach:
Yeah, so is he really gay.

Corbyn:
Yeah, he is really gay. You can date him and kiss him and a few years later you will be married to him.

Zach:
Omg Corbone, you already have plans don't you?

Corbyn:
Of course, I'm gonna walk you to the altar 😂.
Zach:
Jack probably doesn't like me, so forget your plans.

Corbyn:
Jack does like you.

Zach:
How do you know that?

Corbyn:
Maybe I know something you don't know.

Zach:
CORBYNNN, tell me.

Corbyn:
Looks who needy now 😂.

Zach:
Just shut up and tell me!

Corbyn:
Okay, I got a text from Jonah about that I scared you. Then Jonah asked if he could say something and then he said that Jack liked you.

Zach:
This is not a joke, right?

Corbyn:
If this is a joke then Jonah told me something wrong. He really said that Jack liked you.

Zach:
I don't believe you.

Corbyn:
I will let you see it tomorrow, okay? I'm going to sleep btw it is late😂😴 .

Zach:
Yeah, bye.

Corbyn:
Bye.
I put my phone on my nightstand and then went to sleep.