Chapter 6

The next morning.

POV Corbyn

I woke up this morning and saw that Ashley was no longer laying next to me. I walked to my wardrobe and choose this outfit for today.

I walked to the bathroom and did my hair with this time success

I walked to the bathroom and did my hair with this time success. I thought about the song I needed to sing for school while I was doing my hair. I changed my mind about the song I'm about to sing. I think it sounds better if I play the piano instead of the guitar.

I went downstairs and saw Ashley and Jordan sitting on the couch. "Hey Corbs," Jordan said when he looked up from his phone. "Hey Jordan, " I said back and went to the kitchen to get something to drink. When I was finished I went upstairs and grabbed my backpack. When I turned around I looked straight in the mirror. "Nobody will like my outfit or me," I said to myself and went downstairs.

When I was downstairs Ashley ran to me and gave me a hug. "Thank you for singing me to sleep. I liked it," she said and tighter the hug. "No problem," I said to her. She pulled away and walked back to the couch. I saw Jack already waiting for me in his car, so I grabbed my phone and my backpack and said goodbye to Ashley and Jordan. I walked outside and got into Jack's car.

"Hey, you got Jonah's drawing?"Jack asked. "Yeah, I will give it to him in the lunch break," I said to him. "Can't wait to see it!" Jack said. "Don't be too excited, I ruined it," I said to him. "We will see," Jack said. We drove away and went to school.

We went inside and saw the other boys already standing by their lockers. I went to my locker that is between Daniel's and Zach's. "Hey Corbs, you look good in that outfit, " I heard Daniel say. "Thanks, but you look better in yours," I said and locked my locker.

I was about to walk to my classroom when someone grabbed my wrist. It hurt so badly but I didn't say anything about it. I turned around and saw Daniel standing there. "Something wrong?" I asked. "No, I just want a hug, " Daniel said. I walked to him and pulled him in a hug. "Good luck with your test, " I said and gave him a kiss on his forehead and walked to my classroom.

Skip to lunch break.

Still Corbyn's POV

I walked to my locker and grabbed the drawing that I made for Jonah. I walked to the cafeteria and saw them already sitting at the table. I walked over to them and sat down between Daniel and Jonah. I grabbed the drawing and gave it to Jonah.

 I grabbed the drawing and gave it to Jonah