Chapter 22

Next day

POV Daniel

I woke up by someone shaking me. I opened my eyes and saw that my mom was shaking me. "Why are you waking me up?" I ask with my morning voice. "Because today you are going to get Corbyn from the hospital and the boys will be here in 20 minutes," she says and walks out of the room. How could I forget Corbyn?! I stand up and walk to my wardrobe and choose this outfit.

 How could I forget Corbyn?! I stand up and walk to my wardrobe and choose this outfit

I also grab an extra hoodie and extra sweatpants in case Corbyn needs it. I walk to the bathroom and brush my hair and fix it until it's perfect. After that, I brush my teeth and put some cologne on. I grab my phone and walk downstairs. When I'm downstairs I see all the boys already sitting in the living room.

"I'm sorry I'm late I just because of what happened I'm having lack of sleep," I say. "Don't worry about it," Jack says. "Yeah we all know that you didn't sleep much the last weeks so you deserve some sleep," Zach says. "Thanks, let's go," I say and walk to the front door with the boys following me.

We step into Jonah's car and drive to the hospital. After a while, we arrived and now we were walking to Corbyn's room. I couldn't wait to hug and kiss him again. "Are you going to ask him to be your boyfriend?" Jonah asks. "I'm going to ask him on a date for tonight and then at the end of the date I will ask him to be my boyfriend," I say. "So cute," Zach says.

"You know I have always shipped you guys since the beginning," Jack says. "Really?" I ask. "Yeah, you guys were always really close and there was no way someone could separate you guys," Jack says.

"Yeah and you were always there for each other and he always tells you anything because he knows that he can trust you. I mean he told you about his dad and I bet you made the pain less bad because you cared about him so much," Zach says.

"I really care about him and I still feel so bad I let him fall when he needed me the most," I say. "Don't. He said he knew you were scared and he is not mad or disappointed in you and you wrote 2 amazing songs," Jonah says. "True and I have those songs with me," I say. "Really? Are you gonna sing it?" Zach asks. "Well I can but I don't have a guitar or something," I say.

"I have a guitar in my car," Jonah says. "I will get it," he adds. "We're gonna go with you so Corbyn and Daniel have some time alone," Zach says. "Okay. Bye Daniel," Jack says. "Bye," I say and wave to them and continue to walk to Corbyn's room.

Soon I arrive at his room and I take a deep breath. "I'm just gonna walk in there and hug him so tight and then I will finally kiss him and ask him out," I say to myself to remind myself I can do this. I open the door and see Corbyn sitting on his bed with his phone in his hands, still in his hospital clothes. I feel tears coming up in my eyes and I ran to Corbyn and hug him.

"Hey Dani," Corbyn says. I hug Corbyn even tighter and I feel Corbyn shirt getting wet by my tears. "Dani, why are you crying?" Corbyn asks worriedly. "I just missed you that's all," I mumble against his neck. I pull back and smashed my lips onto his and he immediately kissed back.