Chapter 17

Double update woohoo!!

POV Corbyn

I let my razor fall and saw Daniel standing there. "You said your dad did that," he said. "I'm s-sorry," I said when I felt tears building up in my eyes. Then Daniel ran out of the bathroom leaving me alone. I let me fall to the ground and I was a sobbing mess. I made a few more cuts and then cleaned my wrists and the bathroom.

I walked to my bedroom and sat down by the window. "Why am I still here, it's not like I'm worth to live," I thought.

We ate some dinner but I thrown it up immediately when I was upstairs. I grabbed my razor and made a few cuts. Then I went under the shower to clean the blood from my arms. After the shower I watched some Netflix and went to bed.

The next day (Monday)

Still Corbyn's POV

I woke up and went to walk to my wardrobe and choose a big white hoodie because a tight shirt will hurt my cuts.

I walked to my bathroom did my hair and texted Jack that I was going to walk to school. I don't want any conversation with any of the boys.

I walked downstairs and grabbed a bottle of water. Then I walked to school.

Soon I arrived and went inside. I opened my locker and grabbed my books. I locked my locker and went to science.

Skip till lunch break

POV Zach

Me and the boys were talking but after a while Corbyn was still not here. "Where is Corbyn?" I asked with a worried look on my face. "I don't know Zach but don't worry you are not going to lose him," Jack said. I looked at Daniel because he cares about Corbyn very much but there was no emotion on his face. We continued talking and then went to class.

POV Corbyn

I went to the bathroom and grabbed my razor from my bag and pressed it against my wrist. I cleaned it and saw that I needed to go to Geography so I pulled my sleeve down and walked to Geography.

When I arrived I saw the class from Zach also sitting there. I looks at my sleeve and saw that there a few places where you saw some blood. "Fuck," I whispered and realised it was a dumb idea to wear a white hoodie. I went inside and sat far away from Zach.

"Okay class, today we are doing a project with the other class. You need to make a poster or whatever you want about something that has to do with the world. It can be about space or about earth, whatever you want. You need to do this in pairs of two. Go search a partner," the teacher said.

Really?! Zach probably want to be my partner. "Hey Corbs! Do you want to work together," he asked and sat down next to me. "Of course," I said because Zach did nothing wrong.

"What are these red spots?" he asked and points to the blood places that formed because my cutting in the lunch break. "Uhm this morning I hurt my finger and didn't notice that it was bleeding so I put my fingers against my hoodie so now there are some red spots," I lied. "Oh okay. Let's start," he said.

We started with our project and we did it about space because I know a lot about that. Soon the lesson was over.

I packed my things and was about to walk out of class. "Where were you during lunch break?" I heard Zach asked next to me. "I was in the library. I wanted a book," I lied. "Okay. See you tomorrow," he said and walked away. I walked to my last lesson.

Skip till end of school

Still Corbyn's POV

I walked to my locker and saw Daniel and Jack standing there. I was about to ditch them and go later to my locker but Jack yelled my name. "Hey," I said and opened my locker. "What are these red spots?" Jack asked. "This morning he hurt his finger and didn't notice that it was bleeding so he put my fingers against his hoodie so now there are some red spots," Zach explained.

I turned around and Zach stood there by his locker. I grabbed all my stuff and locked my locker and saw Daniel looking at my arm, probably because he knew about me cutting.

"I'm going home. Bye," I said and walked out of the school and felt that someone was looking at me. I turned my head and saw Daniel looking at me. I turned my head back and walked home.

When I arrived at my house I saw the car of my dad standing there. "You must be kidding me," I whispered. This whole day was a hell and now he is here as well.

I walked inside and went upstairs. "CORBYN MATTHEW BESSON COME DOWNSTAIRS NOW!" my dad yelled. I went downstairs and went to his office. He slapped me and kicked me. "Go upstairs you faggot," he said.

I walked back to my room and looked in the mirror and saw bruises being formed. "There is no reason why I would stay here. I mean look at me and everyone hates me," I thought.

I laid in bed and watched Netflix. I made some cuts and went to bed.

Skip until a few weeks later

Still Corbyn's POV

WARNING ⚠️

I lied to my mom that I was sick but today is the day I'm going to end everything. Nobody will miss me or even care.

I took a lot of pain pills and drink a lot of whiskey and wine. Soon I was tired and drunk and I became sweaty. I walked to the bathroom grabbed my razor. I filled the bad and stepped into the bad. I grabbed my razor and made a lot of deep cuts. It hurts so badly but it feels good. Soon everything turned black.

POV Daniel

It was now lunch break. "I and Corbyn got a 10 on the Geography project. Only Corbyn is sick so he will get to know it later," Zach said happily. "Corbyn never sits with us anymore," Jonah said. "I don't care," I said.

"Why? Did you guys broke up?" Jack asked. "We were never together," I said and sighed. "Do you want to be together with him?" Zach asked. "Well yes, But I ruined everything with him," I said. "What happened between you two?" Jonah asked. I explained everything and then I realised something.

"Fuck, I left him alone when he needed me the most!" I said and broke down. "Everything will be alright," Jack said and hugged me. Then my phone went off. I pulled back from the hug and grabbed my phone.

"Hello?" I asked. "Hey it's the mom of Corbyn. Can you, Jack, Jonah and Zach come to the hospital?" she asked. "Yes, why?" I said confused. "Corbyn committed suicide," she said.

Cliffhanger again😂❤️

I hope you all like this chapter! Let me know what you think !

What is going to happen next will Corbyn survive or will Corbyn not make it and Daniel never had a chance to ask Corbyn to be his boyfriend. Find it out soon!

I have a lot of ideas for this book so a lot of updates are coming!

Don't be scared to talk to me!

-xxx- Bella