Chapter 2

The next morning.

POV Corbyn

I woke up by my alarm, I hate that thing. "Ugh, school starts again". I walked to my wardrobe and searched for shirts with long sleeves. I went to the bathroom and did my hair.

(He is wearing that but then sleeves down)

I went downstairs and saw that nobody was there. I grabbed something to drink and looked at the clock and saw that Jack was picking me up soon. I packed all the things I needed for school and waited for Jack to pick me up. Then I saw Jack driving up my driveway.

I was about to go outside when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and saw my sister standing there. "Hey Ash, something wrong?" I asked. "No, I just wanted to know if you're okay, " she said.

She always cares about me because of our parents. "Nothing is wrong, but I need to go now Jack is waiting for me," I said. "Oh yeah, bye," she said and gave me a hug. "Bye Ash," I said and walked outside. I stepped in the car. "Hey Corbean, how are you doing?" Jack said with a big smile on his face. "Hey Jacky, I'm fine just tired," I said. We drove to school and saw Jonah and Zach already waiting for us and Daniel. We stepped out of the car and walked to them.

When we were almost there Zach noticed us and ran up to me and gave me a big hug. "Corbone, you're okay," Zach said and tightened his grip on me. "SOMETHING WAS WRONG WITH CORBEAN?!" Jack literally screamed. "Wait, what?!" I heard someone say behind me. I turned around and saw Daniel standing there with a worried look on his face.

"Guys, it was a mistake. Nothing is wrong with me. Zachy over here just overreacted a little bit," I said with a smile on my face to hide the truth. "Yeah, I texted Corbone at the wrong moment," Zach said and let go of me. "You know if there is something wrong you can always tell me right? Jack said with a worried look on his face. "Yeah Jack, I know but there is nothing to worry about," I said. 

"Isn't it a bit hot to wear a jacket?" Daniel asked. "No, not at all, " I said but then I felt someone grabbing my wrist, it was Zach. It hurt so badly but I couldn't say it because then they will worry again.

"Zach, what are you doing?" I asked with a curious look on my face. "You and Jonah need to come with me now and you know the reason!" Zach said and pulled me and Jonah in school. Our lockers are next to each other, so he led us to our lockers. "Corbyn or Jonah, please does Jack really likes me? " Zach asked almost begging for the answer. "Like I said he really likes you. "I said. "You're lying!" Zach almost screamed. I felt pain in my heart, nobody will ever care or believe me. "Whatever, I'm going to science. " I said and walked away.

"CORBYN MATTHEW BESSON! " I heard Zach screaming. I turned around and saw him running to me. "I'm sorry, please don't hate me. Jonah showed me that you're telling the truth." Zach said with almost tears in his eyes. I opened my arms as permission that he can hug me. He ran in my arms and hugged me. "I don't want to lose you, " Zach said and I feel that he tightened his grip on my waist. "Zach, you won't lose me, " I said and rubbed his back. "You promise?" Zach asked looking up. "Yes, I promise. " I said and he gave me a weak smile.

"What is going on?!" I heard Jack saying behind Zach. "Yeah, what can Corbyn and Jonah know that we can't? " I heard Daniel ask behind Zach as well. Zach turned around. "Omg, did Corbyn makes you cry? Corbyn how could you!" I heard Jack screaming to me. "I will leave. " I said. I put my head down and walked to science. "NO, CORBYN COME BACK!!!" I heard Jack scream but I ignored him and walked into the classroom.

Skip to the lunch break. I'm too lazy.

POV Corbyn

It was finally lunch break. I went to the toilet and grabbed my blade. I made 3 fresh new cuts. I cleaned the blood and waited until it was dry. I grabbed my phone to check the time, I saw that it was almost time so I put my sleeve down and went to my locker.

POV Zach

It was finally lunch break. I met the boys in the cafeteria. Jack was angry at Corbyn but Corbyn didn't do anything but he wouldn't let me explain. "Guy's, Corbyn didn't make me cry," I said with a serious look on my face. "Wait, what?" Daniel asked with a confused look on his face. I explained everything that happened before they came and found me crying in Corbyn his arms.  Of course, I didn't tell them that I liked Jack.

"I feel so bad for what I did. He probably hates me right now," Jack said with a sad look and tears in his eyes. "He won't, he is too sweet for that," Jonah said and hugged Jack. "Guys, where is Corbyn btw?" Daniel asked with a worried look on his face and almost tears in his eyes. "Omg, what if he is doing something stupids. He said that I wouldn't lose him," I said. "We need to find him NOW, " Daniel said with tears in his eyes. They stand up and walked out of the cafeteria and tried to find Corbyn.

POV Corbyn

I opened my locker and grabbed the books I needed for the next period. Then I suddenly heard someone screaming "OMG, CORBYN YOU'RE OKAY! ". I turned around and saw Daniel running to me. I locked my locker and tried to walk to my next class but Daniel grabbed my wrist. Because it hurt so much I pulled my arm back. "Corbyn, please wait! We know you didn't make Zach cry, " Daniel said with tears in his eyes.

"Corbyn, I'm so so sorry for what I did " I heard Jack suddenly say. I turned around and saw them all standing there. " What do you guys want, hurt me even more?! " it flipped out of my mouth. I turned around and tried to walk away but again someone grabbed my wrist. I pulled my arm back again and turned around. I saw that Jack was the one who grabbed my wrist. " I didn't mean to hurt you, " Jack said with also tears in his eyes.

Then Zach suddenly hugged me. " You said I wouldn't lose you! " Zach said. I felt my shirt became wet. "You never lost me Zach," I said while hugging him back. I feel his arms tightening on my shoulders. "I was so scared I would lose you," Zach said while breaking the hug and stepped backwards. "You won't," I said " Not yet" I added mumbled. " What did you say?"  Jonah asked. "Nothing, why? " I asked with a smile to hide the truth. "I thought I heard you say something, " Jonah said. "I didn't. " I said. "Yeah, he didn't," Zach said. I turn around and walk to my next class.

Hope you liked this chapter, I will update as soon as possible. 

Please comment or vote.

1291 words.