Chapter 19

1 week later

POV Daniel

I woke up and it was 10:57 AM and saw that boys were still sleeping. We are still sleeping together because our parents' thinks that's the best idea because we all are in a bad state because of Corbyn. I changed in this outfit.

I went downstairs and made some breakfast

I went downstairs and made some breakfast. Soon the other boys arrived as well. "We are going to the mall. Are you coming too?" Jonah asked. "No, thanks. I'm gonna stay here," I said and then the boys walked out. I put my plate in the dishes and went back upstairs. I grabbed my computer and opened my mail. I opened the mail from school because we still didn't need to go back to school but we still needed to make the homework. I read what homework we needed to make for the week so I grabbed my books and started making homework.

When I finished my homework it was 2:24 PM and the boys just got home. "Daniel?" I heard Jack asked. "Bedroom," I said and heard a few footsteps coming to my room. "Hey," they said when they walked in. "Hey, how was shopping?" I asked. "Good, I bought some new vans," Zach said. "Let me see," I said. Zach showed his new vans with the biggest smile ever. "We were about to get some lunch, are coming to?" Jonah asked. "Of course, you are talking about food," I said and put my shoes on. "I'm still wondering how you can still be that skinny," Jack said. "Me too," I said and laughed.

We walked to Subway ( is a food store in the Netherlands😂) and ordered food. When we got our food we walked to a table and started eating. "At which time are we going to visit Corbyn?" I asked. "6:00 PM right?" Zach asked. "Yeah," Jonah said. We finished eating and then went back home.

We walked to my room and I grabbed my guitar, Zach and Jack started playing fortnite and Jonah was reading a book. I played some melodies and then grabbed a piece of paper to make a song on that melody and I wanted to be a song about Corbyn or for Corbyn. Soon I started writing and mumble a little with the text to look if it fits with the melody.

Disbelief, when I first heard the news,
It left me angry and confused.
Knocked the wind out of my soul,
When we lost what made us whole.
And now there's a heat behind my eyes,
And I can't stop asking why, why, why.

They say it's gonna be okay but it doesn't take away the pain.
We don't have to be afraid,
Cos I don't think it's an accident that tears are shaped like seeds.
So I'll bury all my fears and trust they're turning into trees.
Oh, I'm fighting to believe,
this is not the end of the story.

Grief, you're a loyal friend,
Just when I thought I'd never see you again.
You caught me by surprise and took me back to simple times.
When we all had a place,
But now in every precious moment I can feel the empty spaces.

They say it's gonna be okay, but it doesn't take away the pain.
We don't have to fear the rain anymore.
No, I don't think it's an accident that tears are shaped like seeds.
So I'll bury all my fears and trust they're turning into trees,
Oh, I'm fighting to believe
This is not the end of the story.

Our lives are a poem: our sorrow, half the lines.
There will come a day when the good Lord makes it right.
No, I don't think it's an accident that tears are shaped like seeds.
So I'll bury all my fears and trust they're turning into trees,
And I'll keep fighting to believe.
That this is not the end of the story.
This tragedy is not the end of the story.

I looked at the clock and saw that it was only 4:55 PM so I decided to try to make another song. "Daniel, can I see what you wrote down?" Jonah asked and Zach and Jack were still playing. "Of course," I said gave it to him. "This is good. You are so talented," he said. "Thanks, I'm trying to make another one because I have a lot of inspiration right now," I said. He gave me my paper back and grabbed his book again. I grabbed my paper and made a new song.

When I fell in love at first sight with this smile, and I can't quite how it feels,
and inside my mind you are all I desire,
but I can't seem to get through to you,
and I haven't felt so alive trapped inside of my mind and I don't want to go.
Leaving a bittersweet taste on my mouth,
I can't figure out what to do.

I've fallen for your imperfections dear,
I count the days when you're not here.
Is this love?
I've realised your sweet disguise,
an angel right before my eyes it's clear,
I'm in love.

Instrumental

And I have been dreaming out loud but I can't make a sound,
to express how I feel.
And I've tried to figure it out,
but I'm still left with doubts and they won't disappear.

I've fallen for your imperfections dear,
I count the days when you're not here.
Is this love?
I've realised your sweet disguise,
an angel right before my eyes it's clear,
I'm in love.

I've fallen for your imperfections dear,
I count the days when you're not here.
Is this love?
And I realised your sweet disguise,
an angel before my eyes it's clear,
I'm in love.

Instrumental

I've fallen for your imperfections dear,
I count the days when you're not here.
Is this love?
And I realised your sweet disguise,
an angel right before my eyes it's clear,
I'm in love.

And I've fallen for your imperfections dear,
I count the days when you're not here.
Is this love?
And I've realised your sweet disguise,
an angel right before my eyes it's clear,
I'm in love.

I finished with the song and saw Jonah looking at me. "What's wrong Jonah?" I asked. "Can I read that one too? I'm curious," he said so I gave him the other lyrics. "This is all about Corbyn isn't it?" he asked. "Yes it is," I said and sighed. "Maybe you should give these lyrics to Corbyn when he wakes up," Jonah said. "If he wakes up, I will," I said. I looked at the clock and saw that it was 5:58 PM. "We should go visit Corbyn," I said and pointed at the clock. "Yes, come on boys," Jonah said and went to the hospital.

We arrived at the hospital and went to Corbyn's room. We all went inside and sat down around him. Since a few days ago more people can come into his room at the same time. We looked at Corbyn and hoped to see Corbyn wake up but nothing happened. It was now 6:15 PM. We started talking but then something happened. Corbyn's heart monitor went off and alarms were heard. We looked at his heart monitor and saw that Corbyn's heart stopped beating. Soon doctors came inside and we got shoved out of the room.

Cliffhanger!! I hope you like this chapter! The beginning is shit but it's for the story😂

Has anyone watched the fosters? If not, believe me, it's worth it! Also, you need to watch shadowhunters😂

Let me know what you think!

I don't know when I will update again because now I'm going to update my Instagram book. So I leave y'all with this cliffhanger😂

You can always talk to me if you want because I'm probably bored again😝

-xxx- Bella