Chapter 16

The next day

POV Corbyn

I woke up and changed in this outfit.

I did my hair and went downstairs. I grabbed a bottle of water and started waiting for Jack. After a few minutes, Jack arrived at my house. I walked outside and stepped inside Jack's car. "Hey Corbone," he said. "Hey Jacky," I said back. We talked a lot during the ride to school. Soon we arrived at school and went inside. I opened my locker and grabbed my books. I locked my locker and me and Jack waited for the others. After a while, they arrived as well.

"Hey guys," Jonah said. Soon I was pushed against my locker and felt Daniel's lips against mine. "When did this happen?" Zach asked when we pulled away. "Yesterday," Daniel said and grabbed my wrist and took me away from the others. "Does your dad still abuse your family?" Daniel asked. "Yes," I said. We arrived at my classroom and Daniel gave me a kiss and said: "See you in lunch break babe," and walked away.

Skip till lunch break

Still Corbyn's POV

I walked to my locker to change my books and went to the cafeteria. I saw that the boys were already sitting at a table. I went to them and was about to sit next to Daniel but he grabbed my waist and put me on his lap. "You guys are cute together," Jack said. "We are not officially together yet," Daniel said. "You never know what is going to happen," Jonah said. We talked until the lunch break was over.

I have Art and Daniel has Music. We both walked to our classrooms and I sat down with my painting from Daniel that we needed to finish for today.

(For the people who don't know what the drawing looked like)

"I'm going to walk to everybody and give you a grade," she said and walked through the class. I heard sometimes that some drawings got a really bad grade so I was getting scared for my grade. Then she walked to me to give my drawing a grade. "Corbyn, you get a 10. I mean all the details are in it and you can see immediately who it is. It's perfect Corbyn well done," she said and walked away.

"Today I want you to paint something about nature. Good luck," she said. I grabbed a paper and a pencil and started to make a sketch and then paint it in. I was finished 1 minute before the lesson ends.

" I want you to bring your drawing to me now and you can get your grade after your lessons," she said and I brought my drawing to her and walked out of the classroom and went to History

Skip till the end of the school day

Still Corbyn's POV

I walked to my locker and grabbed all my stuff. Then I walked to the Art classroom to get my grade. I walked inside the classroom to see my teacher sitting there. "Hey Miss," I said. "Hey Corbyn here is your grade," she said and handed my drawing. "10 again? Why?" I asked. "Corbyn, you are an artist. Everything you draw or paint is beautiful and sometimes meanings behind it. You are a real artist and I'm happy to have you in my class," she said. "Thank you," I said and walked out of the classroom.

I walked out of the school and then I felt some arms around my waist. "Hey Corbs," Daniel whispered in my ear. "Hey Dani," I said. We talked and then I was at my house. "See you tomorrow Corbyn," Daniel said and gave me a kiss and walked away. I went inside and nobody was home. I walked to my bedroom and made some homework. When I finished my homework it was 6:42 PM and still nobody was home. I went downstairs to grab a bottle of water and watched so,e Netflix in my bedroom.

When I finished two episodes of Shadowhunters it was 8:12 PM. I went to the bathroom and grabbed m razor. I made some new cuts and then cleaned it up and went under the shower. I was tired so I laid down in bed and was about to sleep when I heard the front door being opened. I walked out of bed and walked to the stairs and saw Jordan, Ashley and my mother going inside. I went back to my bed and laid down and fell asleep.

But then someone shakes me awake. I opened my eyes and saw Ashley and Jordan standing there. "Hey?" I said confused. "Can we sleep with you?" Jordan said. "Of course, but you don't need to ask that," I said. They laid down next to me and cuddled in me. I fell asleep a few minutes later.

Skip till a few weeks later at a Sunday

Still Corbyn's POV

It was now afternoon and I was sitting by my window staring at the view. This morning I drew some things I saw on the streets. But now it was just me looking at the view and thinking. Daniel still didn't ask me on a date or to be his boyfriend. He probably doesn't like me anymore. I mean everyone gets bored of me sooner or later. I'm fat, useless, annoying, worthless, dumb, stupid, I'm a nerd and not beautiful at all. I would not like me either I mean look at me.

Then I walked to the bathroom and grabbed my razor and made some cuts. I made 8 new cuts and I was about to do some more. "CORBYN!" I heard someone say but couldn't recognize who voice it was. I turned around with my wrists still bleeding  I let my razor fall when I saw who was standing there.

Cliffhanger! I hope you liked the chapter! I'm already writing the next part so update soon!

Who do you think that is standing there? Let me know!

You can always talk to me don't be scared.

-xxx- Bella