12

The next day

POV Corbyn

I woke up and saw Ashley laying next to me on her phone. "Hi Corbs, I slept with you tonight because I was scared," she said. "Don't need an explanation, you can always sleep here. When I'm done changing my clothes can I borrow your foundation again?" I said. "Of course," she said and walked to her room. I walked to my wardrobe and chooses this outfit.

Then Ashley came back and gave me her foundation

Then Ashley came back and gave me her foundation. "Thanks," I said and walked into the bathroom. I put the foundation on my bruises. Then I grabbed my razor and made 2 new cuts. I clean the bathroom and walked out. I grabbed my paintings for after school and went downstairs. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle and went to the couch. Then I saw Jack's car on my driveway. I walked outside and stepped into Jack's car.

"Hey, did you got your paintings?" he said. "Yeah, what is the plan exactly? I said. "After school, there are coming people who decided to cancel Art and stuff. We are going to show our creativity but then we will take it away. So when Daniel sings we are going to take his microphone away because they take it away from us. Then they will see what they taking away from us," Jack explained. "Okay, good plan," I said and then we drove to school.

Soon we arrived at school and walked inside to our lockers. I opened my locker and put my paintings in it. Then I felt arms around my waist. "Hey Corbs," I heard Daniel say. I turned around and said: "Hey Dani," I said. "Can I see your painting after school before it starts?" he asked. "Of course," I said. He gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek and said: "See you in the lunch break," and walked to his classroom. I walked to my Music lesson and sat down.

"I got your grades for the project week. The next project is with the other class," the teacher said and then the class walked into our classroom. It was Daniel's class. "I will give you your grades now," the teacher said and passed out the papers. "You guys can take a chair and sit by a table," the teacher added. Daniel grabbed a chair and sat by my table. "Hey Dani," I said and then I got my grade. "Hey Corbs," he said.

"The next project is in duo's you need to cover a song. You can work on it during the lessons. You can sit wherever you want in the school but don't disturb other classes," he said. "Do you want to do it together?" Daniel asked. "Of course!" I said. We walked out of the classroom and walked to the studios. "Which song do you want?" I asked. "Say something?' He said. "Okay," I said and then we started to practice.

Skip to lunch break.

Still Corbyn's POV

I walked to the cafeteria and walked to the table where my friends were sitting. I sat down between Daniel and Zach. "Are you guys ready for after school?" Zach asked and gave me a hug. "Yeah, my paintings are in my locker," I said and grabbed my water bottle. "What are you guys going to do?" Daniel asked. "We are going to do some play," Jack explained. "Okay," I said. After a lot of talking and laughing the bell went off. I stood up and walked to Art.